• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors FNP-40

blackkarma

Private
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2010
Belle Chasse, LA
for some reason everytime i roll into cabelas i come out with something and this trip was no different. i grabbed a FN FNP40 in dark earth an i must say im liking it alot. the big plus for me is that its lighter than my xd-40 and it fits my cross breed holster. ready to throw some rounds down range tomorrow.

62562_106989169365886_100001644093463_58712_7142170_n.jpg

Re: FNP-40

went to the range today with it an my xd and to be honest it shot pretty crappy. could not keep a decent grouping in a rapid fire to save my life, on the other hand my xd performed as always. maybe i need to get use to it, feel like i would have enjoyed it more in a 9mm.

i have one and love it its alwyas right on and works without fail i have had zero malfunctions with mine. i accually sold my xd 9mm after getting the fn p40. i do think the xd was a little more accurate but the fn fits my hand better and i think it has a smaller profile for the ammount of gun that sticks above my hand. plus i like to have a hammer instead of a striker fired gun (personal preference)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steel core</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was hoping to find one of these in 45, but learned today that the FNP-45 is LEO (possibly a Cali thing) </div></div>

That's definitely a Cali thing. Sorry bud lol