• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Former Youtube censorship CEO Susan Wojcicki dead at age 56 from (possible) C19 vax induced cancer.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
    Former Youtube CEO Susan Wojcicki, who had been responsible for setting in place the site's ultra-left leaning algorithm, AI shadowban apparatus, and a massive COVID-19 vaccine side effect coverup and silencing of experts who argued against the detrimental effects of the mRNA shots, had passed of aggressive non-small cell lung cancer at the age of 56.

She is not a smoker, but it is certain that she had taken the vaccine and boosters herself. The cancer had struck the previously extremely healthy fitness and meditation junkie suddenly in 2022, at a timing which makes it VERY correlated to the now known effects of the vaccine. She had also lost her 19 year old son Marco Troper to a drug overdose in the February of this year.

monty_python_glare.gif

I don't wish death on anyone and I don't take joy from seeing it happen to those who furthered the agenda, simply for the effect on people left behind.

I do however like karma.

My wife secretly got the jab behind my back, she wanted to return to the office setting because she was tired of working from home. Less than 8mo later she died of a pulmonary embolism, 35 and otherwise healthy. It took the medical examiner an excruciatingly long time to make a determination for cause of death, no obvious external signs of injury or no internal injuries that would lead to a blood clot. I never could get them to admit on paper it was related to the jab, something he alluded to briefly in a phone conversation asking me questions about the days and weeks leading up to her death.

Employer is not accountable because she did it voluntarily, try explaining that to a 12yo and 9yo.

I don't wish death on anyone and I don't take joy from seeing it happen to those who furthered the agenda, simply for the effect on people left behind.

I do however like karma.

My wife secretly got the jab behind my back, she wanted to return to the office setting because she was tired of working from home. Less than 8mo later she died of a pulmonary embolism, 35 and otherwise healthy. It took the medical examiner an excruciatingly long time to make a determination for cause of death, no obvious external signs of injury or no internal injuries that would lead to a blood clot. I never could get them to admit on paper it was related to the jab, something he alluded to briefly in a phone conversation asking me questions about the days and weeks leading up to her death.

Employer is not accountable because she did it voluntarily, try explaining that to a 12yo and 9yo.
    Damn man…. Very sorry for your loss.

Dang Darryle

Very sorry, deepest condolences

And to me, there is a difference of a possibly poorly informed person (ie your late wife) making a choice and this very powerful social/political enforcer if you will, who advocated and allowed voice for forced vaccinations. Her power was what people gave her by using that platform, but billions do.

I dont have FB, and understand they allowed bullying in favor of the Jab, but limited and blocked any and all information against it, good treatments like ivermectin, and any questioning of the idiotic made up masking rules, social distancing, restricting visitors, placing Covid pts in nursing homes, etc.

I dont believe in Karma because it is not in the teachings of God.
    And it is a fact, we as people with free choice will reap the fruit of what we sow.

We will pray for you and your kids.

I do however like karma.

And sometimes I think my life is hard. That’s a tough situation man.

I do however like karma.

That’s horrible.

You of allpeople I would figure would wish death upon the communists / hoax vaccine mandaters.

I do.

I do however like karma.

Heart breaking.
    I'm real sorry, dude

Didn’t she have a hand in censoring NIFB channels?

She set up the entire AI powered algorithm that not only detects keywords, but entire phrases, and automatically removes them if they went against what they want. I remember entire groups of people trying to share stories of how the vaccine had killed or crippled their family members, and their posts just would not appear even though there is no profanity or violence. They would ask in the comments why their posts are just not showing up. The algorithm latches on to sentence structures and then removes anything that mentions the vaccine in any negative light. The tech is then sold by Google to every other platform that is left leaning. This fucking bitch had no more than a month or two to enjoy her handiwork before her own predicament set in.

Last edited: