• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Free barrel if you’ll SBR your AI AT.

RyanScott

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2005
Houston
I’ve been trying to sell a 16” Rock MTUish SS barrel, 10 twist with 400 rounds fired. Cut by unknown smith for an AW. It’s cut down from an 18” OPS 3rd model setup to 16.25, but I didn’t decide on a thread pattern before I sold my AW. Threads would clean up the last of the OPS profiling but here’s the deal. If someone will drop a Form 1 on their AW or AT and cut this to about 13”, I will give you the barrel to do it. Just because I dreamed of it and it won’t happen. Just send me pictures when your stamp comes back. If you’re only brave enough to pin and weld I’ll give you a discount, $300 shipped. And remember, you can put the NFA markings on the barrel and not on the receiver.

Reactions: Aescobar17
So, you can just mark the barrel and not the action. I would consider that. I want a short barrel 308 and was considering a 16.25 for mine anyways. Does it have to be 13 or can it be an inch longer? Oh, and will it fit an short action ax.

I just checked one of my chassis and the suppressor will not fit inside of it but I can take the forend off of it where it is just like an at. Doesnt matter at that point.

Here’s a 16” 300WSM with ThunderBeast suppressor on my AX. That’s with a 16” handguard also.

Attachments

• 4D4838B2-C83B-430D-B6E3-3AECD9BFE1B5.jpeg
    4D4838B2-C83B-430D-B6E3-3AECD9BFE1B5.jpeg
    397 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Joshf303