• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Fuck You Yahoo

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    You normally wont catch me Posting a common BitchFest on the SHcom, But...
    My email service was just sold and picked-up by some bigger email service called Yahoo, So last several weeks my forced migration over to this New internet cesspool has been less than stellar. I Can Not believe this company actually stays in business.

Forced to Migrate my email Addy. the last couple weeks It daily nothing but a constant flow of Spam and Advertisement that I never had before. That somehow squeezes through my normal security spam filters. forcing me to set-up another filter . Years being on the Internet I never been compromised with a Hack before, but It ONLY took a week of the Yahoo migration to have my Email address book corrupted/Hacked sending out hundreds of emails asking if people would purchase Amazon gift cards in my Name . Then every single day I go to log-in to check Email, and I am forced by Yahoo to change Passwords, and then after that having a Text Message Code verification number sent to my Cell #, and then check re-accepting Yahoo service terms of agreement just to start each day. Then my normal Pay On-line-billing done here, I only do a few like Utilities, my internet service ..etc also are fuckedup and suddenly not recognizing my Email Addy. . Also WTF is this fucking website containing Zero substance, I really never paid much attention to Yahoo till now being forced to but it's Web Cover Page is just political propaganda with a mix of mindless Jerry Spinger style of Pop Culture puke, and Clik Bait .

SOoooo..FUCK THIS FREE Of Charge Parasitic Web-Site called YAHOO . Yes, I am Bitching like a fucking little girl, and little slow to catch-on, but believe me, I am not continuing to stand in-line everyday with million of others, forced to work harder, to just get fucked in the Ass everyday by this bottom feeding low-life piece of shit Yahoo business model that makes it's living by abuse, and invasive crawling through my PC raping my every key stroke to sell It and Me .
    ANYTHING has to be better than Yahoo . So I just quick today browsed around and came up with a decision to run with to free myself from being Yahoo's whore .
    I am now smiling, setting up in a ( what seems to be ) a minimal invasive 'pay based' mail service called, Proton .

Forced to Migrate my email Addy.
    Does this mean the @Softcock.com domain name is available?

I have a couple very old Yahoo accounts and it's just the opposite. I occasionally wonder if they're even still working they're so quiet. I will periodically go log in at yahoo itself to see if they're even still there. No mail, not even any spam. I'll send a test email and it goes through, very odd.

I have a few Yahoo mail accounts, my oldest one is almost 20 years old. I do sometimes get spam, like everyone else. But if you set up the spam filters most of it you will never see. For a free service, I really don't have a lot to complain about.

Good move.
    I've been with Proton for quite a few years. Long story but I had been using Gmail. Google is as bad as any of them for wasting your time and selling your info. I went with the free version of Proton for about a year then paid for their Unlimited subscription. Well worth it!!! It's a rarity that I even get any spam but it gets through, usually already marked as suspicious.

Good move.
    I've been with Proton for quite a few years. Long story but I had been using Gmail. Google is as bad as any of them for wasting your time and selling your info. I went with the free version of Proton for about a year then paid for their Unlimited subscription. Well worth it!!! It's a rarity that I even get any spam but it gets through, usually already marked as suspicious.
    That's what I did also was unlimited version account, and it has more items offered that I probably never use . But the totally encrypted for sender and recipient eyes only, plus guarantee of zero spam and Adds is the big selling point that sold me.
    For 119-$ a year subscription is WELL Worth it, no more Yahoo . I have never had a case of the RedAss this big against a company since Cheaper than Dirts price gouging 100-$ AR15 magazines .

You normally wont catch me Posting a common BitchFest on the SHcom, But...
    My email service was just sold and picked-up by some bigger email service called Yahoo, So last several weeks my forced migration over to this New internet cesspool has been less than stellar. I Can Not believe this company actually stays in business.

Forced to Migrate my email Addy. the last couple weeks It daily nothing but a constant flow of Spam and Advertisement that I never had before. That somehow squeezes through my normal security spam filters. forcing me to set-up another filter . Years being on the Internet I never been compromised with a Hack before, but It ONLY took a week of the Yahoo migration to have my Email address book corrupted/Hacked sending out hundreds of emails asking if people would purchase Amazon gift cards in my Name . Then every single day I go to log-in to check Email, and I am forced by Yahoo to change Passwords, and then after that having a Text Message Code verification number sent to my Cell #, and then check re-accepting Yahoo service terms of agreement just to start each day. Then my normal Pay On-line-billing done here, I only do a few like Utilities, my internet service ..etc also are fuckedup and suddenly not recognizing my Email Addy. . Also WTF is this fucking website containing Zero substance, I really never paid much attention to Yahoo till now being forced to but it's Web Cover Page is just political propaganda with a mix of mindless Jerry Spinger style of Pop Culture puke, and Clik Bait .

SOoooo..FUCK THIS FREE Of Charge Parasitic Web-Site called YAHOO . Yes, I am Bitching like a fucking little girl, and little slow to catch-on, but believe me, I am not continuing to stand in-line everyday with million of others, forced to work harder, to just get fucked in the Ass everyday by this bottom feeding low-life piece of shit Yahoo business model that makes it's living by abuse, and invasive crawling through my PC raping my every key stroke to sell It and Me .
    ANYTHING has to be better than Yahoo . So I just quick today browsed around and came up with a decision to run with to free myself from being Yahoo's whore .
    I am now smiling, setting up in a ( what seems to be ) a minimal invasive 'pay based' mail service called, Proton .
    You must be a youngin