• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

2.jpg

I don't think that there is a piece of absolute shit in this world right now who I despise and loathe more than that sorry excuse of a fucking human being.

I will rejoice and crack a celebratory bottle of Hangzhou Gui Hua Jiu when that motherfucker starts coughing, shivering, and sweating live on TV just like the advisor of Iran's ayatollah Khameini last week... I think they are about the same age too, correct? +100 points if he has an asymptomatic incubation period of at least 3 weeks so he can infect his whole fucking staff and his closest true believers.

I gotta admit, my wife is very understanding. She lets me buy whatever I want without any worries. As long as the bills are paid, food is on the table and some money is put into saving, she doesn't mind it at all. It's just an investment that you can have fun with. Sure, maybe you can make more money in a 401k or stocks, but you can't have fun with them.

But some of my investments have turned out to surpass my 401k. How many of you bought these DCM $400 Garands? Some are worth 4 to 5 times the cost. There are also many modern firearms that have skyrocketed in value over the last 10 years.

You can do a lot worse investing your money. Firearms is a safe and honest way to save (and hopefully) make some money. Not to mention the only investment you can enjoy and have fun with for years and years and probably get back your money and then some.

Last edited: