• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Hot-date-GIF.gif

Out on their first date...

Dan Wesson 715, 8" Heavy Shrouded barrel, .357 Magnum? Probably didn't tighten barrel nut.

Well, I was wrong. Found the video...

"Cole McCartney posted a shocking video on Facebook of a shooter firing a Smith & Wesson .500 Magnum Revolver. When fired, a giant ball of flames appears.

The barrel actually blows clean off of the revolver and the cylinder flies open. The shocked shooter is left holding the frame of what's left of the stricken revolver."

The amazing thing..... is there’s a fungus that literally would have a feast on this thing’s radiation emissions.
I wanted to post a more recent picture of it but I can't get it to work on my phone. Apparently it is safer to be near now, at least for a very brief amount of time. Or at least that what Wikipedia says about it.

What I find funny about the Wikipedia article is that it says that it can be damaged by an AK with armor piercing ammo. Only in Russia would that be tested.