Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

816532-78a054e4a10f87f27caa8a822999134f.data
A one time use trampoline. Crushed by tire

I'll bet in her day, she was a real screamer. The times she posted and the thrill she gave the crowds, she deserved better.
That could be restored... and should be! Classic drags are a thing. And anything with a racing history is worthy.

Damn how much fun would it be to light that thing off!

Sirhr

I always waited for the reserve dentists doing their active duty time to schedule a dental appointment. The dentist said that if he numbed the nerve that the side of my face would be numb for six hours or more and sag. Or he could fill it without numbing it. I had already had a couple fillings without novacaine so I said go for it but I get to hold your balls and when I feel pain you will know. He laughed and I stuck my hand out. He said that Marines are funny and I said that I wasn't joking. Put em there doc.

Reactions: D_TROS
My exact life now. Who the hell else would spend six man hours repairing and restoring an original license plate light. although I have to admit light was pretty cool. No plastic parts.Even the lens was made out of glass tubing.
Yeah but, some of us see those things and know what it takes so we appreciate the effort by the owner.
kvkPhul.jpg

Even if no one ever knows

I've actually done this before except not near the fun he had.

Started chainsawing at the bottom plate on one side, went up the wall, over the roof, down the opposite wall, and stopped on the bottom plate over there.
The backhoe came by the next day and pried the thrashed old part away from the solid brick part of the house I was keeping which became my shop eventually.