• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

daily_gifdump_3309_02.gif

Well I am mostly well. Have not had any temp for several days. Have a mild persistent cough and fatigue. The strangest thing is the loss of taste and smell. It isn’t completely gone but very diminished, wife too although she was never really sick.

I also have the crazy sense of cigarette smoke. I have always been very sensitive to it and with my mild asthma it isn’t something I will be around if I can help. I “smell” it, sort of. Not completely smell it but sense it in my nose is a better word. It is maddening.

I cannot smell flowers or food cooking unless very strong and only faintly.

Very strange indeed, I hope things eventually get back to normal but I read that some folks experiencing this will not get their smell back.

Well I am mostly well. Have not had any temp for several days. Have a mild persistent cough and fatigue. The strangest thing is the loss of taste and smell. It isn’t completely gone but very diminished, wife too although she was never really sick.

I also have the crazy sense of cigarette smoke. I have always been very sensitive to it and with my mild asthma it isn’t something I will be around if I can help. I “smell” it, sort of. Not completely smell it but sense it in my nose is a better word. It is maddening.

I cannot smell flowers or food cooking unless very strong and only faintly.

Very strange indeed, I hope things eventually get back to normal but I read that some folks experiencing this will not get their smell back.

Glad to hear you're on your way to recovery. Sounds like you've had it bad.