• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Screenshot_20240620_094811_YouTube.jpg

I'm in the opposition camp. NOT COOL!!!! Training a wild animal to overcome their fear of humans is unfair to both the animal and people. You should be reported. What's next, e.g., alligators, bears, mountain lions, etc.?
Let the record show that I want a pet mountain lion and/or bear soooooo fucking badly

Let the record show that I want a pet mountain lion and/or bear soooooo fucking badly

Recent changes in Big Cat laws (blame that other Joe - Tiger King) make that really hard in the US without full sanctuary/zoo status (i.e. Single Vision in Florida). I don't know about N.A. Mt. lions - they act more like leopards in their solitary nature. Although some leopards can be social they can never be fully trusted; its really not in their DNA the way it is for African lions. Africa lions - if you raise from cub stage and invest a substantial amount of time in their development most are rewarded with lifelong pride (female) or coalition (male) membership. Pretty cool.

As far as bears - kidn of same if you raise with cubs, but they will go off on their own unless fenced in. There is a lady who has a relationship with a female bear - it always bring its cubs to her.

Not a funny, documented case in Ruston, Louisiana where in the less than upstanding part of town, a woman short of cash asked a dealer what it would take to get her cocaine. He told her to do a blowjob on a dog. Sure enough she gave the dog a blowjob. To the dealer, a deal is a deal and after she performed the act, he gave her the cocaine.

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
On the way upstairs after our brief interaction I saw this fella in the front yard. He wanted a treat, too, so I obliged him with a single piece of bread.

Screenshots taken from the video, again in order.

View attachment 8443018

View attachment 8443019

View attachment 8443020

View attachment 8443021

View attachment 8443022

View attachment 8443023

View attachment 8443024

Foxes in the backyard, bucks in the front. A cool evening.

P
Admit it! You're just baiting him for the Fall when you can legally fill your tag. :sneaky: Going to be a nice 8 pointer.