• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

AVvXsEjgCTQrhc2rqom5Y6htKTU3YV_8MK5E1wshQmt0FC7y1WaBwqfPw3QCfKB9Dxx_b5E40uhEAncLXOKQn_1O3JYuZwBG3cZdB92zNpoB6P7e7tIj0BFFpQrdQsibkCiCpip8P5dS6u3JeXdLJfUUey08Omvku8WGNVvIT5C7kR0_rlp3qiB8NPp5UsGIaoI

Well, now that it's legal, according to the left's interpretaton of SCOTUS...

1720118181025.png

Dear glowies. Thiis is satire. I don't imply that Trump should throw Biden off a cliff. This is funny. Not any kind of advocated policy on my part... or incitement to throwing old pedophiles with drooling problems off escarpments.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Well, now that it's legal, according to the left's interpretaton of SCOTUS...

View attachment 8452368

Dear glowies. Thiis is satire. I don't imply that Trump should throw Biden off a cliff. This is funny. Not any kind of advocated policy on my part... or incitement to throwing old pedophiles with drooling problems off escarpments.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Shit, I thought it was volcanoes.

I was on the tractor all day. Moving a stone wall and digging out a bank to put in a concrete 'brick' wall.

Was only about 83... but we mountain folks melt in that shit.

Seven continuous hours moving huge rocks... levering them into bucket... Putting some in pond to make a stone jetty... putting others along the driveway...

Lost 8 pounds of 'water' weight. Despite 'topping up' through the day. No, I won't be re-hydrating with beer! Quit at 2 because noticed I stopped sweating and didn't need to pee. Good call.

Back on it tomorrow... get the footing in for the wall!

This heat is no fun!

Sirhr

So you guys are saying the liberal's were correct . . . and there really is Global Warming?

Yeah... it's hot on July 4. No, it's not hotter than usual. We always died in that shit. Just that a four-day weekend is a time to get a shit ton of work done. So screw the heat! FIDO!

Sirhr

you could do PHX, real feel at 115. ;)

View attachment 8452500

nothing like 8PM still sucks azz

View attachment 8452501
Yeah, but you have about 7 more points on Relative Humidity there at PHX.
No. These were the same temps as when I lived there in the early '80's. Same as now. We just appreciated when it got below 90* at night.

Thank you,
MrSmith
True, it is still that way here.

I did cancel the Cowboy Action/SASS Match on Saturday and they Canceled the NRA Silhouette Matches on Sunday. Don’t want to take chances shooting steel in those conditions

you could do PHX, real feel at 115. ;)

View attachment 8452500

nothing like 8PM still sucks azz

View attachment 8452501
I saw this again, it reminded me of a fire that I was on in Montana (Kalispell)in the mid ‘90’s. I was standing next to a crew from South Carolina during the morning briefing and the weather officer had just announced that the RH over night had been above 25% and we had some fuel moisture recovery. The SC Crew Member was shocked at our feeling of relief because for them 25% Relative Humidity was a sign of Extreme Fire Behavior.

Later he said “Now I know why you’uns wear them heavy lug soled boots! These Mountains are amazing!” His normal AO was the Palmento Swamps and they used different gear there.