• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_6550.jpeg

IMG_6552.jpeg

The longer you look, the worse it gets...................

Zombies in the mist...I see a lot of caved in faces/deformities. The guy next to the circled guy with his tongue sticking out doesn't have any pupils; there's a vertically two-headed Indian too two rows back.

Edit: come to think the ones in this AI picture look more "normal" then the people that I actually attended her Las Vegas rally.

Last edited:
A smart dog would grab the leash and tell you.

had one of our dogs (10 months old at the time) in the house at night when he copped stitches (under his left eye) after a fight with one of his brothers. i thought he might use the puppy pads that i put around the house, he did not. he remained at my side the whole night while i slept. daily at 6am he would nudge me with his wet nose to wake me so i could let him out to do his business. not once did he pee or poo in the house. never toilet trained them as they were never going to be house dogs being livestock guardians.

photo_2024-08-15_20-18-59.jpg

WTF is salad sauce?

Everything in Britain is a sauce if its poured on top of something.
Ketchup sauce.
Salad sauce (dressing)
Meat sauce (AKA gravy)

Remember, these are the people that either abbreviate everything or give it some cutesy name.

Sunnies = sunglasses
Aircon = air conditioner
Wellies = Wellington boots
Presser = press release

And on and on.

It's all lazy and childish.

Everything in Britain is a sauce if its poured on top of something.
Ketchup sauce.
Salad sauce (dressing)
Meat sauce (AKA gravy)

Remember, these are the people that either abbreviate everything or give it some cutesy name.

Sunnies = sunglasses
Aircon = air conditioner
Wellies = Wellington boots
Presser = press release

And on and on.

It's all lazy and childish.

So if I pour vinegar on something it becomes a sauce? Or if I pour some cement on my dinner, it becomes cement sauce? Ok Einstein, nobody says “ketchup sauce”, “salad sauce” or “meat sauce”. It’s ketchup, salad cream and gravy.

Presser originates from PR Newswire - so it’s actually of American origin. Maybe you shouldn’t throw stones in your glass house… Sunnies/Shades, Aircon/AC, Wellies/well, you created fucking Crocs!

America comes up with some of the dumbest shit in the civilised world, you guys are the absolute worst for abbreviating or just flat out changing regular words out for gibberish. “Vacay” instead of vacation. You call trousers “pants”, like you’re still three years old. Worst of all, you are responsible for the rise of “ebonics” and its insidious creep into youth culture.

What is lazy and childish is turning everything that requires time and effort to say or write into a pointless acronym that saves little to no time anyway.

So if I pour vinegar on something it becomes a sauce? Or if I pour some cement on my dinner, it becomes cement sauce? Ok Einstein, nobody says “ketchup sauce”, “salad sauce” or “meat sauce”. It’s ketchup, salad cream and gravy.

Presser originates from PR Newswire - so it’s actually of American origin. Maybe you shouldn’t throw stones in your glass house… Sunnies/Shades, Aircon/AC, Wellies/well, you created fucking Crocs!

America comes up with some of the dumbest shit in the civilised world, you guys are the absolute worst for abbreviating or just flat out changing regular words out for gibberish. “Vacay” instead of vacation. You call trousers “pants”, like you’re still three years old. Worst of all, you are responsible for the rise of “ebonics” and its insidious creep into youth culture.

What is lazy and childish is turning everything that requires time and effort to say or write into a pointless acronym that saves little to no time anyway.

Whatev

Who the fuck says salad cream? That’s gayer than two dicks touching. That’s “tossed salad with salad cream gay.”

It seems I struck a nerve somewhere.

Just so you know, we're in agreement with the Crocs.