• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1724819947533.jpeg

Spotted this twat today… perfect sunny morning and no one around and this little butt-burglar is still wearing a mask.

View attachment 8489251

It's a part of the "fashion" for zir, not a medical device.

That black shiny polyester is just an accessory to accentuate the pasty white, I never leave my game computer, skin against the black outfit.

It's a part of the "fashion" for zir, not a medical device.

That black shiny polyester is just an accessory to accentuate the pasty white, I never leave my game computer, skin against the black outfit.

That’s a long way to say he is a retard!

Sirhr

Sure you wanna go there ? :unsure: :eek::ROFLMAO:
Over the weekend, I went to a local water park. Young "couple" were in front of my group waiting in line for a ride. "She" looked normal other than hundreds of scars on her arms and legs from cutting herself. Razor blades on a weed whacker would have caused less.

"He" on the other hand... oh boy. Facial hair, hadn't shaved "his" legs, multiple face piercing and boobs/bra... all while weighing about 90 pounds.

Sometimes being a people watcher has its drawbacks.

A %$#@ing Gnome army?

Good gawd... it's like the Zombie Apocalypse is here, but it's nothing like what we were expecting!

Sirhr