Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_2137.jpeg

Another grifting sleazebag who doesn't have the balls to confront the REAL cause for why those particular US soldiers had died. And the ones who were responsible for those 13 deaths would be more than too eager to target HIM as an "enemy of the state" if they are elected again, just like how they have targeted Tulsi Gabbard for merely exposing them.

I don't know my exact age, likely close to that boy's. My Dad had me driving the 1964 Ford Super Major diesel bailing hay. I couldn't push the clutch down but I could hold it when he did with his hand. He'd walk around the back and put the PTO in gear and get on the wagon. I'd let the clutch up and we bail. If I had to stop I just idled it down and pulled the fuel shutoff. And don't miss any hay or you could hear him yelling over that straight piped diesel and the noisy JD bailer.

IMG_3943.jpeg

had a set of these on LZ Chippewa. I was checking out a hunter killer team one afternoon, in the upper Rocket Pocket. The driver of the loach was fighting them with an M-16 and grenades. Impressive, but he lifted away, the VC/NVA fellow poked up to see where the loach went

JUST as the Cobra’s mini gun rounds landed on his location. He literally vaporized.

I don't know my exact age, likely close to that boy's. My Dad had me driving the 1964 Ford Super Major diesel bailing hay. I couldn't push the clutch down but I could hold it when he did with his hand. He'd walk around the back and put the PTO in gear and get on the wagon. I'd let the clutch up and we bail. If I had to stop I just idled it down and pulled the fuel shutoff. And don't miss any hay or you could hear him yelling over that straight piped diesel and the noisy JD bailer.
Dude... that 'boy' is me!

And just posed. I couldn't drive it at age 5 or so. Within 7 years... I was driving everything! ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

When the cat looks intently up, you might want to check your attic for various critters and vermin.

Just remember, squirrel and dumplins makes Awful Good Eatin, but be extra careful as to which way you shoot that big shotgun in the attic. Roof leaks are darned hard to fix.

View attachment 8495120
I get raccoons on the roof all the time.

Damn cats are standing on my head to get closer to the roof...

Nothing makes more noise at 3 am than a family of 6 'coons on the roof takiing a shortcut from tree-to-tree!

Sirhr