• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_0138.jpeg

View attachment 8501758

Ten more minutes of view than deleting because if I’m thinking this doesn’t agree with @Lawless intent than it probably doesn’t agree.

Good meme though you have ten minutes to steal it.
Yeah, she probably wants Biden to do her with a water-based lube!

Sirhr

View attachment 8501778
Another educated idiot!

Unfortunately, I work with quite a few.

Well... growing up around electric fences, we would test them with a twig of a bit of straw... which would give a tingle, not a jolt. Lots of resistance in a twig.

So IMHO, that PhD started off as a country boy and grew up country-boy smart. And there is no issue with his testing the fence with wood.

Hey, lots of country boys graduatedmated Harvard and Yale or got multiple Masters Degrees while staying country-boy smart!

City retards would be pissing on it...

Sirhr

Well... growing up around electric fences, we would test them with a twig of a bit of straw... which would give a tingle, not a jolt. Lots of resistance in a twig.

So IMHO, that PhD started off as a country boy and grew up country-boy smart. And there is no issue with his testing the fence with wood.

Hey, lots of country boys graduatedmated Harvard and Yale or got multiple Masters Degrees while staying country-boy smart!

City retards would be pissing on it...

Sirhr
I guess that I’m weird, I can feel the current by getting within a foot of average Hotwire without touching. Never learned the other trick.

Of course your city cousin makes a great tester. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Keith E. and mtrmn