• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

My cats are trained in heavy weapons… unless they can find a light one!!

Sgt. Provo!!

Huh, specfor kitteh huh ?

Try this one before they take it down....again.

In case it IS down the video is called "Cat Shit 1" and is an incredibly well done rip of Afghanistan sand box play time.
This is the Japanese language one but it has English subs....there is an English language version out there but I can't find it right now.
Gotta love that the opponents are represented as camels and you'll find loads of like type puns all thru it.
If it's down just search YouTube for it....it'll show up.

Last edited:
Ninety- five degree air flowing into a 95 degree interior makes all the difference in the world. 😂😂😂
Awwweee yeah! Nothing like rolling down the windows and it's a giant hairdryer blowing in.
Back in the spring we took a trip to Arizona. At a traffic light some guy pulled up alongside and I remarked to my wife, "that bug is his winter car. Probably won't be long before it's stashed away for the summer." She said something like "But it's a dry heat"

IMG_20240916_065604~2.jpg

I went and picked one up that was running rough a few weeks ago. I had just checked it over a few weeks prior and everything was fine. I picked it up for a detail and it woukd barely run. I pulled in at my house to look at it really quick. When I popped the hood there was rabbit sitting on top of the engine. It had bitten the wires to a couple of injectors in half and had chewed up wires underneath as well.