• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-09-18_19-16-30.jpg

The most asked (and by extension least original) question by tourists of the Alamo. Imagine answering the same inane question for 40 years. Rumor has it there’s a bill in the state house right now to make it an offense NOT to pistol whip anyone that asks about the basement at the Alamo.
Ask instead if they were on duty the night of the stand-off with BLM Terrorists. They’ll talk about that. PD refused to dispatch help, so all off-duty Alamo Rangers, plus armed volunteer citizens, stood their ground. BLM cowards left.

My daughter had a flat in the middle of nowhere (lots of that here) and could not get the lug nuts loose, so she moved the car until a nut was @ 6 o'clock position, put the wrench on the nut with the handle against the ground, and slowly drove fwd a little and broke the nut loose. She did this to all of them and was able to jack up the car and change the tire.
It took a while, but she had nothing but time....and lots of ambition.

My daughter had a flat in the middle of nowhere (lots of that here) and could not get the lug nuts loose, so she moved the car until a nut was @ 6 o'clock position, put the wrench on the nut with the handle against the ground, and slowly drove fwd a little and broke the nut loose. She did this to all of them and was able to jack up the car and change the tire.
It took a while, but she had nothing but time....and lots of ambition.
Good for her. I just had new tires installed at military AAFES garage in Germany during the 80s; shortly after had a flat. Those bozos don't know how to set an air-impact wrench. So, I had it towed back to the garage and got in the manager's face. Made them remove all wheels, fix the flat, and re-install by hand. They were also noted for over-tightening or striping oil drain plugs.