Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

894044-8e39d0e9f9d0ef78dcc11b864fd7fe73.data

This cracked me up.

Holy Shit, bro...

It wasn't the texting, it wasn't the rain, it wasn't driving too fast for the rain. It was that gawd awful so called music. You're clearly an idiot for listening to it, and every minute you do makes you that much dumber.

Hurricane Milton bordering on becoming a Category 5.
Heard on the WC it's a 5, but predicted to drop back down before landfall. Still sucks to be in FL though.
Only 2 MPH shy as of 1100. Current track has me very close to the eye.

For folks who may be in Milton's path take a beat from Katrina. Don't decide to ride it out based on the Cat rating alone.

Category and wind speed are all fine and good but Katrina was a Cat3 at 920mb when it pushed a 25ft+ wall of water into the MS/LA coast. Katrina's lowest pressure before landfall was 902mb.

345c2040004f0f87b288a6fdc4fe78fe.jpg
iu

Last edited:
I am pretty sure this happened during the Obama administration. He mentioned joining my county, this was when my county was the first in the state to declare themselves a 2nd amendment sanctuary.

We have a fantastic sheriff too.

Yes. This video is chopped up so bad it should be called Cuisine ART.
They slapped todays date on it.

This pisses me off more than the shit our government is pulling.....well actually. Its probably glowies using this shit to gaslight us.

This is chaff. This is the decoy. They want to make you look like nutjob wackos.

We need to be careful about diseminating this horse shit.

Reactions: Lawless
For folks who may be in Milton's path take a beat from Katrina. Don't decide to ride it out based on the Cat rating alone.

Category and wind speed are all fine and good but Katrina was a Cat3 at 920mb when it pushed a 25ft+ wall of water into the MS/LA coast. Katrina's lowest pressure before landfall was 902mb.

345c2040004f0f87b288a6fdc4fe78fe.jpg
iu

Oh, yeah. If I lived as close to the coast as four years ago, my old ass would in Carolina sitting on the beach. I’m about 70 miles inland and everything I can finds suggests CAT 1 winds. Our house isn’t close to a low lying area so we should be okay flash flood wise.

Wing suit people are nuts!!

I think this guy got either killed or badly injured not long after this…

But hey… bet it’s a rush while you are sailing!!!

Sirhr

His accident was in 2012 in South Africa. This was shot about a year before that. He's still alive and still jumping.

Last edited:

I saw him live once in the late 1980’s and totally will admit… I was offended!

So you know what I did? Yup… didn’t go back to another of his shows!

Didn’t call For him to be banned. No boycotts of his venues. Didn’t want warning labels on his album. Nothing…. Just tuned the guy out!!

Some folks loved him and hope he made them laugh like hell. But I didn’t… get… his humor I guess. (Except “little boy blue —- hey he needed the money!). That was hilarious!

And thought same of Gilbert Gottfried.

But you know what? Some people loved those guys and more power to them!!!!

That’s why they became celebs and made shit tons of money. Because… America!

My being offended should not result in folks who like them being deprived of their source of amusement. Don’tt like someone? Don’t listen!

And never be a Karen!

Sirhr

Last edited:
I am pretty sure this happened during the Obama administration. He mentioned joining my county, this was when my county was the first in the state to declare themselves a 2nd amendment sanctuary.

We have a fantastic sheriff too.
The sheriff f Culpepper County Virginia said if the gubmint passed an assault weapon ban he would deputize every man in the county....He may get his chance if the Toe gets elected,

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Keep the good vibes/prayers coming. At 80, he’s in surgery to repair a broken Humerus and dislocated shoulder. Also hoping that it did not damage the spinal fusion (L1-S1).

Done.

Stinks and better to be out doing stuff than sitting doing nothing

My opinion, having taken care of a lot of guys like your dad even more who were just sitting around.

Had an 85 yr old Nam vet today.
Just got an antelope with a muzzleloader and iron sights.
Next week, he is after a mule deer with same
A little dinged up from a tumble, nothing like your dad.

His discharge instructions were “good for a hunter man” and not for “those who sit around”.
They arent the same kind of folks.
Gave him my phone number and asked for an update on his deer hunt.

Wing suit people are nuts!!

I think this guy got either killed or badly injured not long after this…

But hey… bet it’s a rush while you are sailing!!!

Sirhr

I've said it so many times over the years that the internet at large is tired of seeing it, but it shows how dumb we are. Since the dawn of man, he's dreamt of soaring through the sky like a bird. And now that he can, the best thing he can think to do with it, is to get as close to the ground as possible. How fucking stupid is that.

(I can get even closer, with no special gear)

Reactions: Lange Carabine
I've said it so many times over the years that the internet at large is tired of seeing it, but it shows how dumb we are. Since the dawn of man, he's dreamt of soaring through the sky like a bird. And now that he can, the best thing he can think to do with it, is to get as close to the ground as possible. How fucking stupid is that.

(I can get even closer, with no special gear)

Sirhr

Reactions: Modoc and johnnyvw
I saw him live once in the late 1980’s and totally will admit… I was offended!

So you know what I did? Yup… didn’t go back to another of his shows!

Didn’t calm. For him to be banned. No boycotts of his venues. Didn’t want warning labels on his album. Nothing…. Just tuned the guy out!!

Some folks loved him and hope he made them laugh like hell. But I didn’t… get… his humor I guess. (Except “little boy blue —- hey he needed the money!). That was hilarious!

And thought same of Gilbert Gottfried.

But you know what? Some people loved those guys and more power to them!!!!

That’s why they became celebs and made shit tons of money. Because… America!

My being offended should not result in folks who like them being deprived of their source of amusement. Don’tt like someone? Don’t listen!

And never be a Karen!

Sirhr
We went to see Rodney Dangerfield once...by halfway through the show every other word out of his mouth was "fuck"....couldn't even get the jist of the joke. We left well before the end of the show, and we weren't the only ones