Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

895091-80e9ccd3b9639e3760cc600343225501.data

I tried to use 110v AC Plug in my Ram 3500 to run the tiny little coffee grinder... Guess what... It tripped the breaker.

The fucking Cummins Ram "Hey we offer you a 110VAC outlet in your truck.... " Can't run a tiny handheld %$#@ing coffee grinder! 110V means charging a laptop or maybe some kind of dildo or electric buttplug. But can't do a saw, a compressor, an electric drill... or even a teeny weenie little fucking coffee grinder! WTF...

So ended up with mortar and pestle. Worked great. Lit gas stove with a cigar lighter. All good there.

But pissed that my 1000 HP Ram (ghey-assed Greta-approved) can't even run a tiny little coffee grinder for the 30 seconds it takes to grind some beans.

Fuck modern vehicles!

Sirhr
Capacitor in the grinder toast?

Capacitor in the grinder toast?
No... grinder is fine. The $90K Ram Cummins with its "Hey Look we have a 110v outlet on the dash".... Can't run a teeny-weeny little coffee grinder for a few moments to.... grind coffee!

Grinder is fine on a wall outlet. APPARENTLY... draws too much power for the outlet in a truck that cost $40K more than my first house.

GHEY!!!

Sirhr

Reactions: jungle45 and mtrmn
I tried to use 110v AC Plug in my Ram 3500 to run the tiny little coffee grinder... Guess what... It tripped the breaker.

The fucking Cummins Ram "Hey we offer you a 110VAC outlet in your truck.... " Can't run a tiny handheld %$#@ing coffee grinder! 110V means charging a laptop or maybe some kind of dildo or electric buttplug. But can't do a saw, a compressor, an electric drill... or even a teeny weenie little fucking coffee grinder! WTF...

So ended up with mortar and pestle. Worked great. Lit gas stove with a cigar lighter. All good there.

But pissed that my 1000 HP Ram (ghey-assed Greta-approved) can't even run a tiny little coffee grinder for the 30 seconds it takes to grind some beans.

Fuck modern vehicles!

Sirhr
I tripped a breaker the other day too, my coffee pot wasn’t having it
IMG_7089.jpeg
IMG_7082.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Lawless and mtrmn

Fuck modern vehicles!

Sirhr

Or the gbpse version.

Note: I do not drink coffee. I have never had coffee. I do not like the smell of coffee. I just like the authenticity/love of coffee that he shows in his videos.

Or the gbpse version.

Note: I do not drink coffee. I have never had coffee. I do not like the smell of coffee. I just like the authenticity/love of coffee that he shows in his videos.

My grinder was a gift but pretty sure it was $32 at Walmart. Doesn't mean it doesn't work.

But 'would' be great if my "Cost more than my first house by $17K" truck.. could actually power it... without tripping the breaker in a truck that cost as much as a WW2 %$$#&ig bomber!

We should have Moon Bases by now... instead we have a bunch of ass-pirates who can't agree that there are two genders.

Fucking retard clown-world!

Sirhr

I tripped a breaker the other day too, my coffee pot wasn’t having it View attachment 8522907View attachment 8522908
Your coffee pot apparently is drawing more power than the Hanford Nuclear plant....

Hot damn... must be some amazing coffee to cause the entire grid in your area to go to brownout status to make some Cofeve. Must be some of that African Cat Turd Coffee....

I'd have expected better from you. You know... like 5 O'Clock Blend or Maxwell house. None of that faggy West Coast Coffee!

;-)

Sirhr

Fuck modern vehicles!

Sirhr

Shoulda used the Bentley. Just sayin.

No... grinder is fine. The $90K Ram Cummins with its "Hey Look we have a 110v outlet on the dash".... Can't run a teeny-weeny little coffee grinder for a few moments to.... grind coffee!

Grinder is fine on a wall outlet. APPARENTLY... draws too much power for the outlet in a truck that cost $40K more than my first house.

GHEY!!!

Sirhr

My van laughs at you in fuck all this shit because I have 115vac at 15a and 12vdc at pretty much anything you can throw at it.

It ain't done yet, but it's getting there.

20240918_200241.jpg

Oh, and I have a Dances with wolves style burr grinder if things go really south.

My van laughs at you in fuck all this shit because I have 115vac at 15a and 12vdc at pretty much anything you can throw at it.

It ain't done yet, but it's getting there.

View attachment 8522981

Oh, and I have a Dances with wolves style burr grinder if things go really south.
IMG_4689.jpeg

Living in a van by the river… eh?

My grinder was a gift but pretty sure it was $32 at Walmart. Doesn't mean it doesn't work.

But 'would' be great if my "Cost more than my first house by $17K" truck.. could actually power it... without tripping the breaker in a truck that cost as much as a WW2 %$$#&ig bomber!

We should have Moon Bases by now... instead we have a bunch of ass-pirates who can't agree that there are two genders.

Fucking retard clown-world!

Sirhr
My nephew owns a coffee company and he has convinced me about how the grinder influences the coffee. It’s a real thing but I ain’t paying $1000 plus for a home grinder like he has 🤣

His commercial grinder probably cost as much as a good used car.

Awesome. Just awesome

And as much as I want a place in the country on a bit of land, we’re getting a little more serious about traveling almost full-time. My wife will take traveling nursing gigs and I’ll homeschool the kids.

But, something like this is still my dream
1728781722645.jpeg

Reactions: Lawless