• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Gunsmithing Geissele customer service

TacoBelly

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2017
I have 5 GA triggers, but have never had a problem with one until now so I’ve never dealt with their customer service before. Are they known to be slow in responding or just crappy in general? I’ve been Emailing about a malfunctioning trigger since before the holidays and all I ever get are auto replies except for one asking for a lot of different picture angles. Sent that in last week and still nothing so now I’ve left a voicemail since no one answers. Anyway, just wondering if this is par for the course with them. if nothing else at least I’ve had good experiences with the LaRue MBT and at less than half the price maybe it’s time to make a switch.

You wait might be longer with Shot show going on this week.
Yeah I thought about that, but I would think they’d still have at least some people handling the daily stuff or at least an auto message saying “hey guys, gone to shot show, we’ll get back to you next week.” Just getting frustrated is all

Might be easier to just call them. I left an email recently and never heard back. It took 3 calls over a 2 day period before I got a person and not an answering machine, but they were quick to help me when I got ahold of them.

Reactions: TacoBelly
I’ve had the same issue with them. They even said something in one of the emails that they sent out recently about changing the way they handle customer service so this must not be an isolated incident.

I thought there customer service was pretty good when I had to use it. Had a piece missing from a new trigger that I ordered. I emailed them about it they got right back to me in a fairly reasonable amount of time, they apologized for the missing piece and not only sent the piece but also a dozen free packets of their go juice. Now I buy that stuff by the bottles so the free samples was a good idea on there part!

Had an order last year come in missing the barrel nut. Took almost 4 weeks to get it from them but they came through. Just slow. I’m waiting on an order from Christmas. I wish I had just paid more and bought it from another vendor with stock already in hand.