• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

George Floyd bio

When evil is celebrated, everything is upside down. So, how are they going to make it heroic that he was flying super high on crank and fentanyl that day, passing a stolen check to get more money? How is that heroic?

He did change some people's worlds. Like the time he and some other druggies held a woman and her child at gunpoint while they robbed her place for stuff they could pawn or sell for drug money. I think their world was changed.

I know Officer Chauvin and many other officers lives have been changed and not for the good, resident ill will to cops noted.

He was definitely not a good person and not a loss to society. But, Chauvin also kept a knee on someone's neck for 9 minutes. As well as one of the first things you learn about handcuffing and something that is preached constantly......positional asphyxia is a thing. I'm not going to address him as officer, as he's not worthy of the respect. Two birds with this event. We don't need criminals Floyd and we don't need LE like Chauvin (who is also a criminal now). I will normally try to explain the LE viewpoint in most situations, but this aint one of those times.

He also had close to 20 complaints against him over the years. This forum is extremely quick to hate on police.....well, this is one that actually qualifies for that hate.

As far as people making a criminal a martyr......let's be fair.....this forum and our side on the right in general do the exact same thing (though not on the public scale of riots and protests).

For example, Clinton Airport dude was surveilled and investigated for a significant amount of time. He was clearly trafficking weapons and knew he was committing multiple crimes as evidenced by the actions that were documented during the investigation. There's zero chance he didn't know when someone kicked his door it that it was due to his trafficking.

But guys on here will scream they killed an innocent man. When in reality, he's just one of the right side of the aisle's equivalent to criminals like Floyd.

As far as people making a criminal a martyr......let's be fair.....this forum and our side on the right in general do the exact same thing (though not on the public scale of riots and protests).

For example, Clinton Airport dude was surveilled and investigated for a significant amount of time. He was clearly trafficking weapons and knew he was committing multiple crimes as evidenced by the actions that were documented during the investigation. There's zero chance he didn't know when someone kicked his door it that it was due to his trafficking.

But guys on here will scream they killed an innocent man. When in reality, he's just one of the right side of the aisle's equivalent to criminals like Floyd.
So he was selling some guns but hadn't kissed the kings ring and paid for an ffl.
Sounds like a totally legit reason for a pre-dawn no knock, no body cam, dissable security camera and execute a citizen. 👌
So what should the reaction be to I don't know maybe operation fast and furious ?

Last edited:
He was definitely not a good person and not a loss to society. But, Chauvin also kept a knee on someone's neck for 9 minutes. As well as one of the first things you learn about handcuffing and something that is preached constantly......positional asphyxia is a thing. I'm not going to address him as officer, as he's not worthy of the respect. Two birds with this event. We don't need criminals Floyd and we don't need LE like Chauvin (who is also a criminal now). I will normally try to explain the LE viewpoint in most situations, but this aint one of those times.

He also had close to 20 complaints against him over the years. This forum is extremely quick to hate on police.....well, this is one that actually qualifies for that hate.

I agree. I support LE pretty solidly. Have friends that are officers. I’ve definitely been a critic of a lot of officers, but I do respect the majority of them for doing a thankless job. People like chauvin are terrible though and he deserves the sentence he got. My reasoning is they he did a major wrong, and he gave officers a really bad rap. Not a good look and it doesn’t help law enforcement have an easier time in the public eye.

I have no animosity towards chavin. I don't think he belongs in prison. I think Floyd OD'd. I don't think he was a great cop and probably should have been let go for the whole knee thing unless that really was policy, then 🤔 🤷. just came here for the jokes and you fellas never dissapoint.

100% NO GO on that one. Have you even read the ATF warrant application and documentation?

They built that case and stacked it with a paid informant, as well as their own buys with UC ATF agents at the gun show.

Bryan Malinowski had no criminal history. He had to maintain a much higher standard of conduct than any LEO, with security background checks and qualifications that most LEOs have never heard of.

He was a certified flight instructor on both single and multi-engine aircraft, FAA-certified airport operations manager, with high levels of responsibility and standards that mean life and death for thousands of people every day, and maintained those high standards over decades in the industry. Something is very much off with this case.

To equate him with someone like Floyd is really a gargantuan error on your part, if not designed to evoke lashing-out.

There is no requirement/infringement to have an FFL to sell firearms at gun shows.

The ATF cooked the case with their paid informant, who was pulled over and charged with possession of MJ so they could go to the judge and claim that the weapon found during the commission of a crime (possession, not violence).

You need some training in basic critical thinking skills, and identifying logical fallacies. I understand these are not taught in most schools or universities, and most professors are not well-versed in them either due to institutional retardation as a standard, but this isn’t an excuse to not know better.

So he was selling some guns but hadn't kissed the kings ring and paid for an ffl.
Sounds like a totally legit reason for a pre-dawn no knock, no body cam, dissable security camera and execute a citizen. 👌
So what should the reaction be to I don't know maybe operation fast and furious ?
Did you know that the Phoenix ATF ASAC at the time, George Gillette, sold his FN FiveSeven pistol to a cartel straw-buyer, and lied on the 4473 when he purchased it. We know this because that pistol was found at the scene of the Mexican beauty queen’s murder in Mexico, then traced back to ASAC George Gillette. He committed multiple felonies when he filled out the 4473 and sold it to a cartel buyer.

Funny thing about George Gillette is that he was the ATF RAIC (resident Agent In-Charge) in Los Angeles prior to this, but moved to Phoenix ASAC (Assistant Special Agent in Charge) after he was under investigation for sexual assault/rape of a female employee in the LA Office, on one of the rare occasions that he decided to show up for work.

What were the consequences for this pattern of gross criminal misconduct? Promotion to DC main office.

Funny how a criminal "made man" like that continued to not only screw up, but really do everything in his power to violate actual laws with murderous consequences for his victims, then was promoted and encouraged along the way. He’s just one of 7 senior ATF managers who were complicit in the Fast & Furious conspiracy to incriminate FFL dealers in an Obama/Biden/Holder-era scheme to target local gun stores:

Multiple lower-level ATF agents blew the whistle on it, and were reprimanded.

"In a subsequent letter to Attorney General Eric Holder, Senator Grassley said, “In a private phone conversation with me, you already told me that someone has been held accountable for this. But your staff refused to provide my staff with any details. Who was held accountable and how?”

No one at DOJ is known to have been held accountable for this attack on Dodson. Meanwhile, the whistleblowers who blew the top off Fast and Furious are paying the price.

• Agent John Dodson, after nearly a year of harassment, including being given menial assignments and being barred from areas of the ATF building in Phoenix, is in the process of trying to sell his home in Arizona so he can transfer to South Carolina.
  • Agent Larry Alt transferred to Florida. He still has unresolved legal claims against the ATF.
  • Agent Pete Forcelli was demoted to a desk job after he testified before Congress. He has requested an internal investigation to address retaliation targeting him.
  • Agent James Casa took a transfer to Florida.
  • Agent Carlos Canino, who was a deputy attache in Mexico City, was moved to Tucson.
Meanwhile the officials who went along with the operation and its subsequent cover up have mostly been rewarded. “These transfers/reassignments have never been described as promotions in any of the documents announcing them,” said an ATF statement after journalists noted that those who didn’t become whistleblowers profited from their silence. The ATF says that because these officials pay didn’t go up they weren’t promoted; however, in many cases their titles and positions have inarguably been enhanced.

• Former Acting ATF Chief Ken Melson, after refusing to be a scapegoat for this operation, became an adviser in the Office of Legal Affairs in Washington, D.C.
  • Acting Deputy Director Billy Hoover is now the special agent in charge of the D.C. office.
  • Deputy Director for Field Operations William McMahon—he’d received detailed briefings Fast and Furious—is now at the ATF's Office of Internal Affairs.
  • Former Special Agent in Charge of Phoenix William Newell—he oversaw Fast and Furious and lied by saying guns hadn’t been allowed to go south of the border—is now at the Office of Management in Washington, D.C.
  • Phoenix Deputy Chief George Gillette is now in to Washington, D.C., as ATF’s liaison to the U.S. Marshal’s Service.
  • ATF Group Supervisor David Voth—he managed Fast and Furious out of the Phoenix office—is now in a management position in Washington, D.C.
  • Agent Hope McCallister—she had management duties on the team that ran Fast and Furious—was given a “Lifesaving Award” after it came to light she’d ordered agents to stop tailing suspects who the ATF had allowed to buy guns.

Chauvin is where he needs to be, regardless if the Floyd was dead from drugs before he went under the knee, he became the states responsibility at that point. He is one of many cops that we bitch about daily. He's a man that should never should have had a badge. Now the LEOs standing guard, I would like to think they were a little more innocent, but the fact none of them did anything to protect the guy under the knee......DO YOUR FUCKING JOB! He was the state's responsibility, so they had a job to protect him at that point. Supervisor or not.......

At the same time, Floyd is exactly where he should be too. I always classify people as contributors to society and non-contributors. He brought nothing, so no loss. I can't even feel sorry for his family as they are probably better off without him. I'm sure he added no value to their lives either.

As for the ATF raid. "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" seems pretty fucking clear to me. Breaking a law that shouldn't exist, don't care. Speeders on the highway, don't care. People putting drugs in their body, don't care. When you start doing things that hurt or take from other people, that is when I care. Was he selling guns to thugs, criminals.....no idea, but then gain.......SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

I haven't seen any riots or cities burned down over a white man that the state murdered......so, NOT THE SAME!

Reactions: jrassy and XLR308
Seems like Fentynal Floyds daughter be needin sum cash so she is going to do a bio pic on her pappy and the title is....."Change the World Daddy" We are either truly doomed or truly duped into thinking all this is real.
Race baiting pays, & pays well. Just look at the bank accounts of a Jackson, Sharpton or Klinton type.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
When Rodney King and George Floyd are the most influential people in your life. You are definitely ghetto and proof that the Great Society Act has been a success
Now hold on a sec you of all people should be coming down on the side of those poor abused people by the uniform hangers.

Your hypocrisy has no ends, or does it end with skin color?

I have seen people hate on Candace and I don't get it. Everything I have ever heard her say was literally 100 percent trueand accurate.
And that is exactly why they hate on her, the truth rarely fits the narrative.
Probably because she used to be far left. I don't put too much trust in people who switch teams. Maybe they saw the light, maybe the light was money, maybe the light was something else.

She also switched about the time the left was saying if they rebranded their ideas conservatives would vote for them. We had several run here. "Independentdents" "not about red or blue about you." Dude was hard core bernieite. Lol got shellact.

I thought it was funny in the OP when it was posted about Republicans enriching the chamber of commerce. All parties are engaging in cronie capitalism and fascism. That's not a party problem. That is a term limit and public oversight problem.

Colorado leftists government bribed stores to charge 10 cents each for grocery bags. It's the law and the store gets 7 cents per bag of the money collected.

Reactions: XLR308
Probably because she used to be far left. I don't put too much trust in people who switch teams. Maybe they saw the light, maybe the light was money, maybe the light was something else.

She also switched about the time the left was saying if they rebranded their ideas conservatives would vote for them. We had several run here. "Independentdents" "not about red or blue about you." Dude was hard core bernieite. Lol got shellact.

I thought it was funny in the OP when it was posted about Republicans enriching the chamber of commerce. All parties are engaging in cronie capitalism and fascism. That's not a party problem. That is a term limit and public oversight problem.

Colorado leftists government bribed stores to charge 10 cents each for grocery bags. It's the law and the store gets 7 cents per bag of the money collected.
Many truthful facts in your statement.
I really don't give two shits about her one way or the other but enjoy how she triggers and shuts down leftist asswipes and she is an intelligent well versed woman.
She is also easy on the eyes unlike the majority of the angry constipated libtard bitches that can't even say what a woman is by definition.
She may have been late to the party but atleast she showed up.

Reactions: Yasherka

Chauvin was an idiot, but he did not kill Floyd, the lethal dose of fentanyl mixed with methamphetamine and the crowd blocking the EMT's is what killed him. Fentanyl depresses your respiratory system, while meth jacks up your heart rate.
I'm not defending Chauvin, but what he was guilty of, was bad optics. He was definitely in the wrong, but he didn't kill Floyd. He absolutely should have sat him up and played to the crowd.

Chauvin was an idiot, but he did not kill Floyd, the lethal dose of fentanyl mixed with methamphetamine and the crowd blocking the EMT's is what killed him. Fentanyl depresses your respiratory system, while meth jacks up your heart rate.
I'm not defending Chauvin, but what he was guilty of, was bad optics. He was definitely in the wrong, but he didn't kill Floyd. He absolutely should have sat him up and played to the crowd.
Yeah, proabably that restraint had been used many times before and not be a problem. In this case, if he could have had him sitting on a curb and then get the EMTs in there, there would still be riots, etcetera, because that's what people do.

Chauvin had to be convicted of something. If he walked, the riots would be worse than what they were. The amish will not except the autopsy report.
And they still don't and never will. So, when do we get to stop catering to madness? Where is Jane Goodall when we need her most?

I would say that Chauvin was probably negligent but not willfully criminal.

That knee ride didn't kill floyd. Its a very uncomfortable knee ride as it sits on a large nerve bundle.
Have had it done to me 100's of times and have done it to others 100's of times. It doesn't
leave a bruise and the pain goes away the instant the pressure is removed. Floyd killed himself thru his drug use!
Chauvin wasn't and isn't a good guy and I don't back the blue on a lot of their actions! But Chauvin didn't kill floyd! Floyd is exactly where he should be.

Reactions: Ronws
Chauvin had to be convicted of something. If he walked, the riots would be worse than what they were. The amish will not except the autopsy report.
Whether Chauvin killed GF or not will always be debated but Chauvin along with the other cops standing around doing the TBL shuffle fuc't up.

They should have cuffed him and sat him up, splashed water in his face, the whole deal.

After you whoop somebody and make him say uncle, you get off and let them up. You don't sit on them for nine minutes until he stops breathing like some Anaconda squeezing a pig. Thats why they have refs in MMA.

FGF and FDC

Last edited:

you're still mad about being wrong about this one? So mad you have to bring it up in a George Floyd thread? Take your L and move on.

Reactions: LRRPF52