• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Fieldcraft Ghillie pics plz!!!

Re: Ghillie pics plz!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And he is broken in and been fermented right, smells like cowshit and malaria </div></div>

...and then there's the ghillie itsef...

Here are a few more.

Ghillie10.JPG

Ghillie30.JPG

Ghillie20.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casca6actual</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as is shown by the variety of ideas on ghillies on this thread, there is more than one way to make one. i'll get some pics up but im seeing a trend of extremely long jute that only gets caught on veg leaving trgt indicators and causing overhead movement and noise. remember a ghillie isnt supposed to look like a bush, its supposed to break up your human outline and blend into the negative space. thats why ffp selection is so important. my basic guiding principle on ghillie construction is light and extremely durable. balancing those two things is hard. but if you go out to shoot some face with a hundred pound sweat suit on you wont be able to carry enough water to live. mil snipers know what im talking about (800yrd + stalk lanes) and lets not forget on a live mission, where are you going to store that sleeping bag sized ghillie? less jute more onsite veg. </div></div>

+100 i always remember the pigs that but so much burlap in their suit it was ridiculas, not to mention that it went from 20lbs to 300lbs when it got wet. the only way to learn what works best for you is experiance. spend more time and detail in the vail and dont make it to long.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LMtM26UxKho"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LMtM26UxKho" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Shoot the The Singing Bush and the invisible swordsman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brutus1776</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah sort of funny... ai and s+b glass and a airsoft kit ghillie </div></div>

Knowing what kind of shit MSNBC puts out as news, its probably an airsoft nerd getting chewed out by his mom. He's just carrying a good S&B clone on his plastic ball shooter...looks like BS to me.