• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos Girls love the Colt & Gemtech HVT-QD

Re: Girls love the Colt & Gemtech HVT-QD

Anyone serving anything in an establishment that serves beer has to be 'of age'. It's a nationwide ATFE kind of rule enforced at all food and brew serving places. ALSO, anyone working in ANY job in a food serving establishment has to be tested and passed for not having any of those nasty things like Hep, and Tubercu...uh forgot how to spell it, well, they are basically clean
grin.gif

I'm guessing its a cheerleader fundraiser or something. If they were employees they would all have the same uniform.

None have the same shoes (none of those would be compatable for working in a restaurant)

None have the same skirt

None have the same shirt

None of them have boobies bigger than a 10th grader..I'm pretty sure Hooters requires bigger boobs than me.

You guys are perverts. I'll take the one in the...ahh shit. I'm a pervert too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TexasGhillie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Second from the left in pig tails.. I think I'll make her my wife... </div></div>

One in the black jacket next to her is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better!!!

Wow - how the hell I miss that
confused.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Wonder if she has the mag in backwards</span>
laugh.gif

Luv the gal pics

I have daughters that old(er)
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, is that Hooters for pedophiles? If it is, where is it located? </div></div>

Looks like the finest Fort Bragg has to offer hahaha