Glowies. Glowies everywhere

If the Hide asks for existing members to verify that they’re real by asking for a photo ID and an in-app camera captured picture verification… I will gladly do it. Because nothing hurts like getting called a glowie or a leftist by fellow conservatives, just for being a new user here 😂.
If you didn't say gay shit like that we'd leave you alone

@DuneBoer
Meaning when was it okay for them to fight back? Or is this the beginning of a "the jews run the whole world" rant?

Or something else I am missing entirely?
1721863186062.jpeg

Propaganda farms/ troll farms.
This type shit is all over and dug in like a tick.

View attachment 8465619

That shit is hitting social media hard right now, my youtube feed is all fucked up its suddenly full of "Kamala is Wonderful" shit and all I do is look up gun stuff and toyota truck stuff.

"This is how they create false perceptions, fake "popular consent" in all medias, music, news, politics, etc. They make it seem like things that NO ONE cares about are things that "everybody" cares about. Ppl do tend to have a mob mentality hive-think mindset when they're online, and don't want to be attacked or seem as a contrarian to "popular opinions", so this is how you fool, and then manipulate the hive"

If the Hide asks for existing members to verify that they’re real by asking for a photo ID and an in-app camera captured picture verification… I will gladly do it. Because nothing hurts like getting called a glowie or a leftist by fellow conservatives, just for being a new user here 😂.

IMG_1135.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: lash and BCP
While I appreciate all the concern b/c my account is old - its really not that big of deal.

I have lost access to the site under a different name but I have been around since like 2002. Recently I saw something in the PX and got lucky with an old e-mail account.

Anyway...I'll focus on the PX and go back to reading. Sorry for the disruption.

Reactions: lash
While I appreciate all the concern b/c my account is old - its really not that big of deal.

I have lost access to the site under a different name but I have been around since like 2002. Recently I saw something in the PX and got lucky with an old e-mail account.

Bye

I get the draw of forums that provide pointed info on subjects you're interested in, or for your work. However fartbook, X, and all the other so called sm shit out there, puzzles me as to why people even bother with that? Do most people have to be vindicated by people they don't know? Or are they just that stupid to think their enemy/s would not use that shit to mind fuck them, to freely give up what can be used against them at some point.

Last edited:
If the Hide asks for existing members to verify that they’re real by asking for a photo ID and an in-app camera captured picture verification… I will gladly do it.
Fuck that. If/when that request/demand is made, it's simply time to ghost the site and move on.

Are you fucking for real?
Clue, there are many circles who know who to check with here and other places, to vet who is who, and their history. If you think this place is otherwise, you need time on the couch. No matter the screen name, a locked safe it is not,...

Tell Luckyduck howdy from the gang.
We're really missing those "dank" memes.
I still haven't figured what a "dank" is....oh well

• Haha
Reactions: LuckyDuck
I get the draw of forums that provide pointed info on subjects you're interested in, or for your work. However fartbook, X, and all the other so called sm shit out there, puzzles me as to why people even bother with that? Do most people have to be vindicated by people they don't know? Or are they just that stupid to think their enemy/s would not use that shit to mind fuck them, to freely give up what can be used against them at some point.
Meh. Your missing out on facebook
Prs and gas gun match info
FAFO video page

And gems like this

7A9A0CA1-C677-4303-9692-38E0AE0BC162.jpeg

F50E8853-1834-466C-B035-9911D1D532E4.jpeg

0F22FDB1-5F9B-404B-B6B4-CD0C13480319.jpeg

C69184D5-80B9-4A0D-9807-C4E6F187C4F2.jpeg

Meh. Your missing out on facebook
Prs and gas gun match info
FAFO video page
Laughing, that kind of stuff does not interest me at all.
The one question I always think about is what about the people who are not involved in or who never show up for, X__________ event? If you met them on the street or at a different venue would they be your friend,... better,... or worst enemy?

Go on Facebook, comment negatively on some random democrat horseshit and in seconds a leftist troll will mark the post with a laughing idiot icon. Then the troll will go back thru your last year of comments marking every negative comment as well.

They literally have armies of them over in China or in basements across the country. And yes on here as well.
Do they get paid? And, by who?

Well

You’re missing out.

If
You want to improve your skills and sort your kit.

Bit I understand. Most can’t handle the humbling

Some of us, okay, a lot of us have a rusted out chassis and we would break something trying to get into a lot of the shooting positions.

Add in trying to move fast on your feet, bad knees, swinging a 20# rifle around and just general arthritis in the body, it's a recipe for disaster.

I learned humble a long time ago.

"This is how they create false perceptions, fake "popular consent" in all medias, music, news, politics, etc. They make it seem like things that NO ONE cares about are things that "everybody" cares about. Ppl do tend to have a mob mentality hive-think mindset when they're online, and don't want to be attacked or seem as a contrarian to "popular opinions", so this is how you fool, and then manipulate the hive"

So basically, Rokslide?

The fact that they already have this I2 LOE in place and ready to go tells you that they had already known well in advance that Brandon was going to have to resign at some point.

Anyone old enough to remember G.Gordon Liddy in the 80's should remember his rants about sex vs gender. He was a stickler for proper english and grammar.

He was seeing the shift to people incorrectly substituting "gender" for "sex" and calling them out on it. He has adamant about "gender" referring to how words are treated in language. (Ex masculine and feminine nouns) vs. someone's sex being male or female. He correctly called it early on.

I’ve read “Will” four or five times. Need to pull it out again.

Reactions: Terry Cross