• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+ 1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Mrs.Lazy21</span>, I bought a Magpul stock, and it was just as described. Thanks, Sunnyside Scott</div></div>

Thanks for the feedback Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Big thumbs up to <span style="font-weight: bold">N8Lusk</span>

Easy deal, great commo.

Thanks again! </div></div>

Thanks Brain! This guy's a fast payer and is GTG!

Trigger Time is awsome. Great guy to deal with. Very upfront with shipping info. It's easy to say someone is great when they do what you expect. When odd ball things happen TT was on the ball and kept me in the loop.

Deal with confidence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semour Gunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had a great transactions with <span style="color: #3366FF">rescueswimmer</span> as described, shipped fast and GTG!
Thanks ! </div></div>

+1, thanks rescuswimmer....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BgBmBoo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another fast,smooth deal with Hide member "Tip em over" He is GTG.

Take care,Stan </div></div>Right back at ya Stan. Thanks for the smooth transaction and quick shipping time!