• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

dar is GTG, went above and beyound what he had to do and shipped $$$ item VERY QUICKLY and it was just as described. Hope we can do it again sometime, Rich!

Thanks.

landtech308 and his brother are good to go... Face to face buy went as smooth as you would want it... Nice guys, down to earth and friendly....... I think we are going to shoot together some day and fish for sure..........SmokeRolls

Recently had great transactions with the following:
AggieShooter
Bertman77mk2
Patriotoutlaw
AlabamaShooter
3per
elkhuntinguide
KnabstrupperUSA
cm25
BachelorJack
nofinger
BasraBoy
RWG818
and Kilo7788
All were great to deal with and I would definitely do buisness with them again (some of them I already have)!
Thanks guys,
Matt

Re: trilogymac

have to say the smoke rolls great guy and good guy to deal with everything bought from him was exactly as told prior to seeing it , even hooked me up with some free brass which was very appreciated. also like to add that is easy to see he is a good christian man which this country needs alot more of. thx smoke.

Re: trilogymac

mmay190030

iyaoyas

Received my KMW built rifle today from mmay190030. It is a Surgeon 591, krieger barrel, on an AICS 2.0. Mounted my USO SN3 Scope that I got from iyaoyas immediately upon receiving the rifle and took them out to zero and have some fun. Both gentlemen sent me products that far exceeded my expectatations. DEAL WITH CONFIDENCE!

My GTG guys list:

KJO, LibertyOptics, Bauer Arms, Triad Tactical, One_Feather, Cube Warrior, BOLTRIPPER, osuarchitect, SPDGG, lone_soldier, M.45, thorn, sinister, STWguy, Raabe, dragoon, Da-Law-Dawg, EasyRhino72, Kevin Beggs, cj1026, CSTactical, beenjammin, JGrelle, Mr.Kirk, Stockton,Buldog (Alpha Mags), LongRifles Inc,Ceylonc (Delta Outdoorsman),