• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Another A++++++++ for Steve over at TRIAD....got a care package from him yesterday
grin.gif

Bought a Swedish Mauser from Old-is-Good! I asked a million questions, demanded pictures from every possible angle, I was very annoying! This patient man did all that and much more, so I ended up with a beautiful rifle! A+++++++! Once again, THANK YOU Robert!

DocEd, VSP968 and lmalterna were excellent to deal with, prompt, good directions :) and what they delivered was what was promised.

Sorry for the delay in posting this, it took me a while to find the right place!

Thanks Gents!

6.5BR

Great guy with awesome communication. UPS had some trouble, with the package being routed to a wrong location, etc; 6.5BR was great at getting back to me with the information he could find. Seems to check his messages several times a day; worries for the buyer as well. Would NOT hesitate to do business with him again!

wildcats is a PERFECT seller!!!!!

I received the item and it is AWESOME! Thank you very much for the way that you handled our transaction. Great item as described, excellent communication and super fast shipping. I Could not have asked for more! I hope that we have an opportunity to do more business together in the future. ;>)

Thanks again,
SWS

RHutch done me right. I bought a laminated Marlin 917 from Ron,.. perfect packaging. But unfortunetly the rifle had a cracked stock which was extremely hard to see. After discussing it over the phone we came to an agreement. Rob is good to go in my book.

Got an item from <span style="font-weight: bold">rutten</span> today. It was as described, packaged nicely and received it in a timely manner.
No hassles whatsoever.