• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Add <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">eleaf</span>, </span>and <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">diggler44</span></span> to the list transactions went smooth even with the Christmas season in full swing!!

My GTG buyers/sellers list!

New additions:

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">sobrbiker883</span></span>

and

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Scimitar</span></span>

Thanks for the Great service and helping me out so much! 110% GTG!
grin.gif

110len
240b
7.62willdo
ballistic1
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Insayn
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
RAD custom
seven mm
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman

Thanks to you all!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DogboneS is good to go. Good communication, fast payment. He arranged a sale between his buddy and I and it went as smooth as silk....
......SmokeRolls </div></div>
Worked out well for all, TheSmokeRolls is GTG.

Bought a rifle from AZ99. He is gtg was a little shipping problem
but was christmas, and he lives in California ,so I understad that could be difficult. Has very good communication rifle looks
great can't wait to shoot it

One Shot One Kill is GTG +1 . Excellent trade deal with him on M1A Supermatch for HS Precision RDT. Deal with in confidence! Also Patton63, +1 excellent deals done also. Recommend both with all confidence!