• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Mp5sd/n/k is good to go. Also very cool guy to chat with if you like techie conversations like I do
laugh.gif

Shane

my good guy list

Mooseknucle
Down2shoot
wickedfish
musicman
Huntersedge89
gixxerpilot750
Bitter
Michaelk
txboy
tester
badshooter
ricosrevenge
stacyp
blklabs
dallas12
CKA
Grendel 6.5
wfjames22
ASM1
robert neuser

Been a while since I posted any feedback. had deals with the following vendors and members......

<span style="color: #FF6600">bugholes</span>- sold me a barrel and did an install for me! Great service!!

<span style="color: #FF6600">XLR</span>- recently recieved my chassis from Kyle. Super service!

<span style="color: #FF6600">HateCA</span>- Bought a brake off of Randy, thanks again!

Had some higher dollar transactions with the following members...over $750 total

<span style="font-weight: bold">dvorynen</span>- Super smooth transaction
<span style="font-weight: bold">jwilly</span>- Super guy to do business with
<span style="font-weight: bold">Stokes</span>- Super transaction
<span style="font-weight: bold">cgmaster1</span>- GTG

Average cost transaction with the following members....below $750

<span style="font-weight: bold">Brushout</span>- Super guy
<span style="font-weight: bold">Team-Send-It</span>- Super guy all the way around
<span style="font-weight: bold">badseed</span>- Good people
<span style="font-weight: bold">a-hull</span>- Super guy
<span style="font-weight: bold">brassman</span>- GTG
<span style="font-weight: bold">spot69221</span>- Super guy in general
<span style="font-weight: bold">Pete Theodore</span>- Another GTG member
<span style="font-weight: bold">C. Goodwin</span>- Good people

A few recent good fellas:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="color: #FF0000">jplemieux</span></span></span>- sent me an XLR buttstock for free <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">A+</span></span> Thanks and I owe you one.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="color: #FF0000">Bachelor Jack</span></span></span>- Docter red dot with Burkett mount, good price, like new, packed like a pro with the original boxes and hardware, shipped fast <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">A+</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="color: #FF0000">Kortik</span></span></span>- Borka torque wrench kit <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">A+</span></span>

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">ENGINE 22 </span></span></span></span> is gtg, 110%...no worries to deal with at all
smile.gif

More for the GTG list, I've purchased gear from these guys and they're just cool to deal with...Thanks Guys. The gear was in "as described" shape or better than advertised.

762frmafr
Varmintpr
bozcoyote
oldcoast
reeljob
exhogflyer

Cheers,
Breeze