• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Worked out a deal with snpr700, stand up guy!

Little late but I got a bunch of reloading gear from Nate Haler. Great guy to deal with!

Transaction for Norma 130s went very smooth with chrisj!

All three are great guys to deal with!

FCS

leagle is the new proud owner of the SHR #7 and all went smooth as can be hoped for! He is a very easy guy to deal with and would not hesitate to recommend him as someone to deal with. Thanks again John!

Just purchased a 30mm scope level from <span style="font-weight: bold">scorpio30</span> . Great guy to do business with.

Recommend!!

Lurker (Clay). Thanks for the kind words. I want this whole board to know that they can deal with you without the slightest hesitation. Not only was the e-mail communication helpful but also he telephoned, long distance, twice to make sure the deal went smoothly for us both. Thanks again

John Sandy

Guys, "deathfromafar" is good to go, do not hesitate to do business with him. Its a pretty good feeling when you end up friends with a guy because of an online transaction!

A BIG +1 for xX45Xx (Alton S.) deal began on ARFCOM, but as we both run around here & there and he lost his original screen name while deployed (more important things on the mind I'm sure!) our dealings were prompt, accurate, and nothing short of awesome! Enjoy the 300 wsm! I love the Kimber! Full confidence!

Bill C.
:beer:

+1 for Mike @ C & S!!! I'm a little late in posting this over here as this deal began on ARFCOM. Gave me a great trade for a collectable Unertl (used by GySgt Dan Hignight, Scout Sniper USMC a long time ago in a place he loved). Thanks Mike! I'll be back to ya soon for a little more modern piece of glass!

Bill C.

*love my ARMS 50C, 40L, and Aimpoint! great gear from great guys!

Plinker625 sent me an optics rail fast and better than described!

Donnie at Big River Tactical got some rings to me quickly and at an awesome price!

I will not hesitate to deal with these guys again in the future.

Bought a clone bipod from Blackstone and it was a perfect deal - good communications, packed well, shipped promptly, and it was as described. Couldn't ask for better...............

I'd imagine he's already on the list ... but <span style="font-weight: bold">al62</span> needs to be mentioned again, if not added for the first time ... just got my rifle from him, prompt and as advertised ...

Thanks again Allen ...

Snipers4Dummies is one of the good guys. Just got my Nightforce from him - everything just as advertised. Thanks, S4D!

Erud

I just completed a smooth transaction with Jhedg. He was a great guy to deal with a shipped out my new AR 15 upper promptly. I have only good things to say about this man. I would buy again from him anytime.

Thank you Jhedg.

BC

Did a deal with ryu_sekai

aka Tony,

He's a stand up guy. Good guy to deal with. He was quick in answering all my questions that I had about the Nikon tactical I bought from him.

Looking forward to do more business with him.

I did a deal with Adon and everything went great, a very Smoothe transaction. Thanks Don.
smile.gif

Derek

Here is another +10 for AL62. I ordered some Butler flip ups from him. When I received them the eye piece cover was too big and would not fit. Whe I contacted Al he made it right and told me to just keep the original eye piece cover.

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by catman:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Hateca is one of the good guys

Thanks Randy
Marty </span></div></div>You to Marty.
laugh.gif