• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Everyone of these guys are GTG, wish everyone was like them.

critter_bill Williams Bottom Metal, shipped crazy fast
JoeRe Shipped Knife, before he got paid, awesome guy
an1913t Shipped 3 rifles fast, easy to deal with, excellent comms
JBB Pelican case, shipped it fast
bigfish1 bought S&B PMII, paid fast, excellent comms
merlinn bought S&B PMII, paid fast, excellent comms

Emilio is GTG!
laugh.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Baron </span> was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, packaged very well and even called to say he received the funds/when he was going to ship. He's GTG. Thank you again.

Ts1 is good to go. I purchase a complete package from him, AE .308 US optics scope, bi-pod and mags. Transaction went very smoothly and quickly. The deal was agreed on a Thursday and rifle was in my hands by the following Wednesday, as advertised. Can't ask for anything more. Again, thanks to Ashu for working with a brother.

Re: Good Guy List: THEOZZ

Banjo is a great guy and seller. Worked with me while I hustled to sell some toys to buy his Surgeon. Great comms and he put the best packaging job on the rifle that I have ever seen. Couldn't ask for a smoother transaction or better man to deal with. Deal with confidence. Thanks, Dave.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gafferq2xl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SPDGG is a great seller. Excellent communications and prompt shipping. AAA+, Thanks.</div></div> "gafferq2xl" is GTG !!! Great communication & Stand Up member to deal with. Thanks for the smooth transaction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpd5408</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just completed a GB with SJRefinishing. He is GTG. Deal with confidence.</div></div>

+10000! Thanks again SJRefinishing!!!