• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

nesikabay is about as GTG as you can get. Followed up with me multiple times about the rifle, threw in extras. He was great to talk with and the equipment was far better than described.

I highly recommend doing business with him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gszeto99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">81sfo is GTG. Fast shipping. A pleasure to deal with. Will buy from again.</div></div>
back at you thanks for fast payment!

Dennis Muldrew is a helluva good guy. I know this is usually for transactions, but he guided me through the entire Class III Trust process, and I'm now waiting on the Stamp for my new AAC Evo 9...... Thanks again Bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jkkfam89

I bought his Wilson Combat CQB 1911... not only was it complete with every scrap of paper, videos and manuals he got with it but it was exactly as he advertised.... unfired and in perfect condition.

A fantastic deal for me, smooth as silk... he really went out of his way to answer all my questions and get it out asapafter I sent payment.

Thanks Jeremy for the great deal !

Re: rjb661

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">rjb661</span></span> is GTG. I sold Ronnie a pair of Leupold Rings and a Power Custom base and the deal went smooth as glass.

Keith </div></div>

Likewise for Aries64!!! Great guy to deal with, good communication, fast shipping!!!