• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

THUNDERBOLT68 is GTG.
I bought a rifle from him chambered in 6.5 Creedmooor set in a ACIS stock.
He shipped quick and the rifle was as advertised.
Rifle shoots sub 1/2 MOA.
I will be looking to deal with him on another rifle as he list them for sale.

hemiram347 is definantly good to go!!!!!

thanks for the treade my friend!!!

im a completly BROKE college student that joined the army and he traded me some awesome glass for a rifle and the glass is WAYYYYY beyond what i could ever afford. thank you my friend!!!!!

I've fallen a little behind so i've got a big list of guys that are 100% GTG!

chris26
LibertyOptics
dtask
ICEHOUSE
Ratbert
JoeFisherman
noflyers
A.D.A.
ViperACR

Deal with confidence
wink.gif

Re: Good Guy List:

Absolutely 100% impressed with Rock Creek Barrels customer service and honesty. I am a loyal customer for life. They are one of the ever shrinking number of companies who actually do exactly what they say they are going to do.

After waiting 6 weeks longer than promised for a barrel from another manufacturer, who will be nameless, and getting tired of the excuses I did the smartest thing I could have and called Rock Creek. The waiting period was short, the quality is high and the price was right. What more could you ask for? To top it all off he said I would have the barrel before christmas and the brown clad Santa Clause dropped it just hours ago.

Thank you Paul, aka: cut rifled, for doing such an outstanding job.

Rock Creek is 100% GTG.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I had a nice transaction with <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">spot69221</span></span>. Fast shipping and item as described.

Trade with confidence.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">I had a nice transaction with <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">spot69221</span></span>. Fast shipping and item as described.

Trade with confidence.</span></div></div>

Thanks, Tigerbikes is the kind of guy you want to do business with, very prompt.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I bought an AR grip from <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">operator45</span></span>.

No problems, good transaction.

Deal with confidence.</span>