Got me a Catfish nibbling online?

IMG_8739.jpeg

Some sources say Leanne Bell from TX, some CA and you can see Bell on her name tag. Yeah totally legit dude, go ahead and send her some cash.

I wonder how many scammers use her fotos for catfishing elderly men lol

Reactions: Bender
I had a guy working for me, his marriage was on the rocks, wife had started an online relationship with a military man in a far away state. He was telling me the whole thing, it was this basic lonely hearts scam only with the genders reversed. He didn't know what to do, she was going to leave him for this guy. I'm telling him, dude it's a scam, everything you've told me is step by step on script. He was supposed to come meet her and take her home with him. I said go online and do some research. She's probably been sending him money and just hasn't told you. She's probably going to pay for his "airfare" and never show up. SCAM! Yes she's giving your money away, yes she's trying to be unfaithful, but trust me, she aint going anywhere because it's a scam. 100% Your marriage may be shit, but she aint leaving.

Well.... he showed up and took her back home with him. lmao

Last edited:
It's a man baby............................................hahahahaha

If it is a Security Forces chick, she has been fucked more times than a California gun owner and she steals stuff when she thinks no one is looking.

Ask for a picture of her cock. lol
True story: my friend lives in the barracks and had a shared bathroom with a SF female. She opened the bathroom door one day and girl was standing up attempting to pee like a man :O

• Haha
Reactions: lonegunman762x51
You just ruined it for the OP! Just great!
Leanne has been in touch with me for a few weeks, claiming to be stationed at Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson in Alaska outside of Anchorage. There are elements of her story that do not make sense. She claims that JBER has limited outgoing mobile communication restriction due to the Chinese Balloon incident that overflew JBER. She supposedly would be four hours behind me, but the times she says she does something do not make sense "I got home at 5 today." - Now wait a minute, its not even 9pm where I live, so how can you have gotten home at 5, when its only 7pm here? Thank you to everyone here for posting so much information about her encounters, I've seen many of the same images. She is supposedly retiring at the age of 35 this March of 2024...early out retirement? BC at 20 years, she would have to have enlisted at 15. Her FB page currently has an image that I found on a Connecticut Dove Hunting FB page...

Search the link shown, the Facebook profile link. Facebook.com/ahirani.ahir & google that & you'll see South Asian persons... Pretty sure she's a total fake. Oh & claims to be from Boise, Idaho not Texas or California. I wrote to the JBER personnel office this morning and attached one of the pics I have. I browsed thru the JBER SF FB page and could not find a single picture of her. Everyone, please be careful, I sent her a gift card to a fitness clothing store in Anchorage and she didn't recognize it. I decided to spend it on myself!

Attachments

• Kitten 2.JPG
    Kitten 2.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Kitten.jpg
    Kitten.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9421.JPG
    IMG_9421.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Bell 1.jpg
    Bell 1.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 116
  • bell2.jpg
    bell2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Leanne and Monica.jpg
    Leanne and Monica.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 113
Ask her to do a video sex chat session. If it ends up being some fat hairy dude jerking it, you will know something isn't right.
Leanne claims right now to be at Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson in Alaska. She states there are mobile communication restrictions that prevent videocalls due to that whole Chinese spy balloon thing, but she won't go off base as its confidential in her reasoning. Quite fishy.

You joined this morning to ask us if we thought this was legitimate? It does seem like you're a little suspicious of her.
Seems legit. Idk what everyone finds suspicious. Every pretty ladies get lonely. It’s probably very lonely being deployed. Especially at the holidays. @EX-F-16CrewDawg should book a trip.

I had a guy working for me, his marriage was on the rocks, wife had started an online relationship with a military man in a far away state. He was telling me the whole thing, it was this basic lonely hearts scam only with the genders reversed. He didn't know what to do, she was going to leave him for this guy. I'm telling him, dude it's a scam, everything you've told me is step by step on script. He was supposed to come meet her and take her home with him. I said go online and do some research. She's probably been sending him money and just hasn't told you. She's probably going to pay for his "airfare" and never show up. SCAM! Yes she's giving your money away, yes she's trying to be unfaithful, but trust me, she aint going anywhere because it's a scam. 100% Your marriage may be shit, but she aint leaving.

Well.... he showed up and took her back home with him. lmao
Then your friend was the lucky one...got rid of a POS wife.

Leanne has been in touch with me for a few weeks, claiming to be stationed at Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson in Alaska outside of Anchorage. There are elements of her story that do not make sense. She claims that JBER has limited outgoing mobile communication restriction due to the Chinese Balloon incident that overflew JBER. She supposedly would be four hours behind me, but the times she says she does something do not make sense "I got home at 5 today." - Now wait a minute, its not even 9pm where I live, so how can you have gotten home at 5, when its only 7pm here? Thank you to everyone here for posting so much information about her encounters, I've seen many of the same images. She is supposedly retiring at the age of 35 this March of 2024...early out retirement? BC at 20 years, she would have to have enlisted at 15. Her FB page currently has an image that I found on a Connecticut Dove Hunting FB page...

Search the link shown, the Facebook profile link. Facebook.com/ahirani.ahir & google that & you'll see South Asian persons... Pretty sure she's a total fake. Oh & claims to be from Boise, Idaho not Texas or California. I wrote to the JBER personnel office this morning and attached one of the pics I have. I browsed thru the JBER SF FB page and could not find a single picture of her. Everyone, please be careful, I sent her a gift card to a fitness clothing store in Anchorage and she didn't recognize it. I decided to spend it on myself!
She’s legit. I know her personally; you should fly up and take her on a date.

She has great bobs and vagene.

Leanne claims right now to be at Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson in Alaska. She states there are mobile communication restrictions that prevent videocalls due to that whole Chinese spy balloon thing, but she won't go off base as its confidential in her reasoning. Quite fishy.
Definitely legit. You better get your ass off your couch and start sweet talking her into going on a date with you. Spare no expense! Only the best for a lady of this statue. You don't want to lose her to the many other "dudes" on base trying to get her. Better snag her fast before the animals here at the
"Bear Hide" jump you for her sweet lovin...

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity on a once in a lifetime lady...

Make sure you send wedding invites and post back wedding pics here on the Hide...

The one thing anyone in the USAF can tell you for certain, any woman in Security Forces smells like day old semen because she is leaking it all over the chair. 80% of all crime in the Air Force is committed by Security Forces. And it is still Security Forces, no such thing as "Special Forces". Missing your gloves? Wallet? Car got broken into while you were out fixing airplanes? Check for the nearest SF patrol vehicle then go get your shit back.

If those two whores are really in the Air Force, they are getting pounded like roofing nails on a daily basis. They are fucking and sucking their way thru the chain of command and 90% of the time they are "at work" they are face down in some guys lap in a shitty blue or white truck that smells like farts, ass and unwashed pussy.

The one thing anyone in the USAF can tell you for certain, any woman in Security Forces smells like day old semen because she is leaking it all over the chair. 80% of all crime in the Air Force is committed by Security Forces. And it is still Security Forces, no such thing as "Special Forces". Missing your gloves? Wallet? Car got broken into while you were out fixing airplanes? Check for the nearest SF patrol vehicle then go get your shit back.

If those two whores are really in the Air Force, they are getting pounded like roofing nails on a daily basis. They are fucking and sucking their way thru the chain of command and 90% of the time they are "at work" they are face down in some guys lap in a shitty blue or white truck that smells like farts, ass and unwashed pussy.
And that folks IS the unvarnished truth. Sounds like the perfect two women for ol Crewdick the troll, unless he's really their pimp.

In the early 80s, OSI busted a drug ring on Kaden’s. Over 200 arrests among active AF. About half from the Security Police SQ.

The results of a world where truth is not permitted…..

If that chick existed she would be banging her CO while all the E3s are falling all over themselves setting up her wall locker and cleaning her boots in hopes of getting a glimpse of Vagene.

Pier NCO will hater her for getting things she has neither the knowledge or skills to earn save for a vagene that people want a glimpse of .

Troop morale in the whole unit will be zero.