• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Got to see for myself the COUNTER SNIPER SCOPE!

fastgixxerlv

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2010
Las vegas NV
I got to finally check these out in person today. Very nice looking and pretty clear. The guy was nice enough to let me fire off 3 rounds with his gun so I can test elevation adjustment. "Guess what?" It sucks! First 10 moa up was 9 3/4", 2nd was 7 1/4", and 3rd was 11". WTF!

Re: Got to see for myself the COUNTER SNIPER SCOPE!

Not to imply that your friend's rifle doesn't shoot 1-hole groups, but if you only shot 3 rounds it seems we can't be sure if the scope adjustments were that bad or the rifle is shooting poorly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zboneee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to imply that your friend's rifle doesn't shoot 1-hole groups, but if you only shot 3 rounds it seems we can't be sure if the scope adjustments were that bad or the rifle is shooting poorly. </div></div>

While this still holds true. I am fairly certain that the scope is just a piece of shit.

Got to agree with Zbone You need to give that countersnoper a chance It has superior clarity compared to Ziess and US Optics when you compare them for lunar drift similarities. As well as its vastly improved night gathering capabilities when doing OP's at the mall of America as well as Judy chop resistance and internal level corrosion prohibitation. To not purchase would mean removal of fifth level recon card in most countries. You need 10 shot groups at 50 yards and also a 10 shot group at 1800 to veryify this non existant problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While this still holds true. I am fairly certain that the scope is just a piece of shit. </div></div>
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got to agree with Zbone You need to give that countersnoper a chance It has superior clarity compared to Ziess and US Optics when you compare them for lunar drift similarities. As well as its vastly improved night gathering capabilities when doing OP's at the mall of America as well as Judy chop resistance and internal level corrosion prohibitation. To not purchase would mean removal of fifth level recon card in most countries. You need 10 shot groups at 50 yards and also a 10 shot group at 1800 to veryify this non existant problem.
</div></div>

The mother of all Counter Sniper scope posts. LOL. Good one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got to agree with Zbone You need to give that countersnoper a chance It has superior clarity compared to Ziess and US Optics when you compare them for lunar drift similarities. As well as its vastly improved night gathering capabilities when doing OP's at the mall of America as well as Judy chop resistance and internal level corrosion prohibitation. To not purchase would mean removal of fifth level recon card in most countries. You need 10 shot groups at 50 yards and also a 10 shot group at 1800 to veryify this non existant problem.
</div></div>

That's because of the unobtanium coating and the zyranthin and masturbatium gases. (copyright Magnumdood)

I'm afraid to buy a CounterSniper becasue I don;t want to get spoiled, sell off my USO's then find out that they have sold out of the "contract over run". Then I'd be too spoiled to go back to USO.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm afraid to buy a CounterSniper becasue I don;t want to get spoiled, sell off my USO's then find out that they have sold out of the "contract over run". Then I'd be too spoiled to go back to USO..... </div></div>

LOL....

Mike @ CST