Greatest Genocide since Hitler.....

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So the left is accusing Israel of Genocide... In fact, the greatest Genocide since Hitler.

Let's do a bit of fact-checking here.

First, Chairman Mao (you know... who created the dreamy ChiComs) killed at least 100 million. And IMHO, a lot more. Was prepared to kill off >300 million to achieve his "Shining Path." So our butt buddies in China are pretty much 10X "Austrian Painter" numbers... when it comes to Genocide.

Then we have Pol Pot. About 3 million in the Killing Fields. Maybe as few as 2 million. But as far as "worst since Shickelgruber" goes... Yeah, that whack job is up there.

And let's not forget Saddam and a million or so Kurds. Or the folks in former Yugo. Or the usual cast of African Meat Cleaver Glitterati (I stole that line)... and Israel is still not even close to the killings in Chicago since Obama took office and turned the South Side into a shooting gallery.

Oh and let's talk about the 'real' Genocidal maniacs 'Since Der Fuhrer"... And that is Gates, Faucii, The Cuomos, and the rest of the murderers who used the Covid Hoax to inject hundreds of millions with poison. The numbers are, IMHO, going to ultimately measure into the 10's of millions. Worldwide. And millions in the USA. You know... child athletes. Young actors. Doctors, Nurses and health workers... who are dying at rates FAR over and above the norms. Oh and all those elderly they killed off in NY. And the hundreds of thousands of "Died Suddenly" cases that never make the news because they weren't on MTV or Facebook influencer faggots.

Greatest Genocide since "Mein Fuhrer!!!" (Peter Sellers, not me)... is a fucking retarded headline. IMHO, the greatest genocide worldwide is going to end up being Covid Vaccines. But the MSM is not going to report any of it.

Bill Gates and Fauci will go down as two of the greatest mass-murderers in history.. unless the Commies take over. In which case they will be heroes.

Fucking Commie mass-murderers and their goddamned Omlettes!

Sirhr

I’ll pay attention to the left whenever they grow a set of balls and crack a shot off towards me.

Probably not the attention they are after though.

You are correct, the biggest genocide in the history of the world, and it is STILL being advertised, is the Jab.

Brought to you by DARPA and the CDC.
Not sure I'll agree with DARPA...

But CDC and Gates and WHO and USAAMRID and a shit-ton of leftist Democrat Governors and mayors...

DARPA... I worked a lot with DARPA. This is not on them.

Sirhr

Don't forget the 64+ million mostly foetus' of color killed in the US since 1973.

FIFY.... because most of the 'aborted' are (in line with the eugenics movement) 'of color.'

But isn't that what Margaret Sanger was all about?

She is such a dreamy hero... to Democrats!

Sirhr

Reactions: BLEE and theLBC
So the left is accusing Israel of Genocide... In fact, the greatest Genocide since Hitler.

Let's do a bit of fact-checking here.

First, Chairman Mao (you know... who created the dreamy ChiComs) killed at least 100 million. And IMHO, a lot more. Was prepared to kill off >300 million to achieve his "Shining Path." So our butt buddies in China are pretty much 10X "Austrian Painter" numbers... when it comes to Genocide.

Then we have Pol Pot. About 3 million in the Killing Fields. Maybe as few as 2 million. But as far as "worst since Shickelgruber" goes... Yeah, that whack job is up there.

And let's not forget Saddam and a million or so Kurds. Or the folks in former Yugo. Or the usual cast of African Meat Cleaver Glitterati (I stole that line)... and Israel is still not even close to the killings in Chicago since Obama took office and turned the South Side into a shooting gallery.

Oh and let's talk about the 'real' Genocidal maniacs 'Since Der Fuhrer"... And that is Gates, Faucii, The Cuomos, and the rest of the murderers who used the Covid Hoax to inject hundreds of millions with poison. The numbers are, IMHO, going to ultimately measure into the 10's of millions. Worldwide. And millions in the USA. You know... child athletes. Young actors. Doctors, Nurses and health workers... who are dying at rates FAR over and above the norms. Oh and all those elderly they killed off in NY. And the hundreds of thousands of "Died Suddenly" cases that never make the news because they weren't on MTV or Facebook influencer faggots.

Greatest Genocide since "Mein Fuhrer!!!" (Peter Sellers, not me)... is a fucking retarded headline. IMHO, the greatest genocide worldwide is going to end up being Covid Vaccines. But the MSM is not going to report any of it.

Bill Gates and Fauci will go down as two of the greatest mass-murderers in history.. unless the Commies take over. In which case they will be heroes.

Fucking Commie mass-murderers and their goddamned Omlettes!

Sirhr
What these ignorant morons don’t know…and seem to not want to learn, is that Hamas launched 2,000 rockets from civilian location into….wait for it…Israeli civilian neighborhood in 2023 and aside from their butchery on 7 Oct. fuck Hamas and the lousy fucking Arabs (no such thing as a Palestinian) that elected them and harbor them in their schools, hospitals, etc.

Hezbollah has launched over 2,700 rockets into northern Israel in 2024 alone. Fuck them and the fucking Lebanese Muslims that harbor them.

Of course when Israel strikes back, far more effectively than theses Arab POS, the lamestream liberal press all start crying about genocide and war crimes.

I have read about the events of 1948. I remember 1968 and 1973.

If a person doesn’t recognize these dates, then that person should keep their fucking mouth shut about Israel.

I think "per capita" Pol Pot was the worst.

30% of population give or take.

Gaza is 2.1 Million.

Israeli's have killed 100k more or less.

That's about 5%.

2000lb JDAMs into dense crowds of women will do that.

Some people just need killing.
47D5DD44-558A-49AD-A3FC-BC7134E478D0.gif

• Love
Reactions: BLEE
The good news in all this is that we can quit having to listen to the Jews talk about how horrible Hitler was and demanding everyone feel sorry for them and wanting more money out of Germany and Europe and such.

Folks can just say, yep that was bad, but hey you did the same thing...

And let the arguments begin HA!

Yes, gov’t and its “employees” are responsible for unimaginable suffering and death. Those at the bottom are just as much if not more responsible than those at the top.