• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Grendel Hunter 6mm ARC upper?

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
Wondering if anyone has ever had a Grendel Hunter upper and specifically a 6mm ARC? I am thinking about getting a 20-22" 6 ARC upper and in my searches came across them but never heard of the company but they got some decent reviews around on other uppers and I like the ability to customize it.

Assembled an upper for a coworker using their barrel, nickel boron BCG and a BCM receiver. Thing shoots factory ammo great, he's extremely happy with it.

I thought I read somewhere their barrels are Liberty or Satern produced?

It was similar in contour and flutes were nearly identical to my Liberty 6.5 Grendel from LoLo Tactical, as best I could tell without removing the handguard.

Reactions: Rob01
Thanks. I think I ran across that in a write up when doing some research.

I was just going to get a BCA 20" but then you all know how that ball starts rolling and that wouldn't do. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Darryle
I am not sure I would want a 22" 6 arc with rifle length gas system. Mine is +2. My 18 was +1 and my 16 is rifle length. I still have to restrict or bleed quite a bit of Gass shooting with a suppressor.

I never planned to suppress it so I wonder if I can get it running with adjusting the gas enough with a rifle length and 22"?