Maggie’s Guns - Only in TX

One-Eyed Jack

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2004
Minden, NV
OnlyinTX.jpg

Re: Guns - Only in TX

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Time to move. </div></div>

I did from Los Angeles to Texas. Its easy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Whats the Problem. </div></div>

what!?
No girls!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've often seen the following:

"Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives should be a convenience store, not a government agency."
</div></div>

And I agree.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thud</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Time to move. </div></div>

I did from Los Angeles to Texas. Its easy. </div></div>

Well...We just closed the gates haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: idpasteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a buddy of mine worked at place called
Deluxe Liquor and Sporting Goods in Roseville,
Ca.

Once bought a Colt Hbar and a bottle of Padron
on the same bill.., just cuz...
Steve </div></div>

The bill would make a great motivational poster!

I had a phone call earlier tonight from a friend in Georgia, he was pretty ticked off that he couldn't buy any beer. Seems there is a law in GA about selling alcoholic beverages on Christmas day.

I was in a groceries store in Aberdeen, SD where I saw an isle with full assortment of alcoholic beverages, not just beer and wine, thought it was Vegas only, to my surprise next isle was a great selection of rifles and shotguns, super cool!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
OnlyinTX.jpg
</div></div>

and it has a drive thru..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinz0021</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is a gas station, liquor, sporting goods store in hot springs, arkansas as well </div></div>

Trader Bills

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo-Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinz0021</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is a gas station, liquor, sporting goods store in hot springs, arkansas as well </div></div>

Trader Bills</div></div>

Trader Bills sells liquor? How did I miss that?

I was born in the wrong country... After going to SHOT 2008 in Vegas and another 2 month trip in 2005 it almost gives me a headache living in Australia surrounded by girly-boys and gun laws you'd cringe at.

BAH! STOP IT.

Well they did have some beer. Don't think you can get the liquor but I thought I had been to EVERY gunshop/pawnshop in HS since we spend a majority of the summer there. I wish Benny would sell it out of Arego's and I would NEVER EVER leave. LOVE that shop

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 96C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was born in the wrong country... After going to SHOT 2008 in Vegas and another 2 month trip in 2005 it almost gives me a headache living in Australia surrounded by girly-boys and gun laws you'd cringe at.

BAH! STOP IT. </div></div>
Do you call them "Shirley-men"?

When I drove through Canada in 1999 (During the Clinton bayonet lug and 10-round magazine law, may it never return!!), I was sorely, sorely tempted to find a gun shop and buy a few Para-Ordinance 13-round .45 ACP magazines... Now the only difference I envy in the Great White North is the ability to own USGI M14 receivers. I think they still can...