Having trouble using the site?

I had to go back to the old site. That new one for HideTV was very difficult to navigate for forum use for me personally. Definitely finding a search function on that was hard IIRC.
Understood! Appreciate the feedback and that's all something we can look into improving

I had to go back to the old site. That new one for HideTV was very difficult to navigate for forum use for me personally. Definitely finding a search function on that was hard IIRC.
Ah....why? When on HideTV (the new Home splash page), there is a menu in the upper left hand corner. Hit "Forums" and it takes you back to the same site layout we have long been using. Or it does for me. Am I missing something here?

1722519232613.png

Reactions: Boatninja
Once the site changed, my iPad was logged out and it will not let me log in. Tries to log into hide.tv. my Droid phone is still connected, so I can see on the teeny screen. Any ideas how to get my iPad fired back up with the forums?

Once the site changed, my iPad was logged out and it will not let me log in. Tries to log into hide.tv. my Droid phone is still connected, so I can see on the teeny screen. Any ideas how to get my iPad fired back up with the forums?
Try this direct to Forums link:

So I used the direct link. Hit log in. Letters turn gold, then a pause, then a banner pops up that says, "your changes have been saved." No log in occurs.
Clear the browser history and cache in each of your browsers, then restart the iPad. Open a browser, and enter manually the URL I posted above.

Yep. Got stuck in a login loop too about a week ago, was really frustrating.

The email I signed up with in 2006 is dead and I can't get it changed, hence I can't log in with email - and my password is long forgotten as I've been living on cookies since Thor only knows when. I'm hanging on by a thread.

I've emailed support with a request to have it corrected but as of yet - no joy.

I have a feeling that we are bunch of old guys sitting around like Engineer Scott in Star Trek in the Voyage Home trying to access a computer.

He says, "Computer ---" no response.

The guy in the lab points him to the mouse. He picks it up and says "Computer - "

No response.

This happens a lot to me, I get this glitch constantly after I log-in to a thread . If I push the ( go-back arrow key ) after log-in on a thread , I get a totally blank page saying..
.." No Valid Connected account ".
After this there is ZERO recourse, and you have to just X-out of shcom, and then reconnect and log-in again.
-

I get this constantly.png

-

This happens a lot to me, I get this glitch constantly after I log-in to a thread . If I push the ( go-back arrow key ) after log-in on a thread , I get a totally blank page saying..
After this there is ZERO recourse, and you have to just X-out of shcom, and then reconnect and log-in again.
-

View attachment 8479155
-
Probably has something to do with your name.
:coffee:

-

View attachment 8479155
-
Sending you a PM!

Hello,

Any plans on merging the hidetv membership to the forum.

Example: on the forum app. Pressing account button. Right below username is “upgrades and purchases” currently it will not allow you to purchase a supporter upgrade.

I know the switch with hidetv just rolled out. But any change of linking them together to the same payment portal?

Thanks again!

The email I signed up with in 2006 is dead and I can't get it changed, hence I can't log in with email - and my password is long forgotten as I've been living on cookies since Thor only knows when. I'm hanging on by a thread.

I've emailed support with a request to have it corrected but as of yet - no joy.
1723914136296.png

My email has yet to be updated, and I can't register for the new site or reset password as a result. I've emailed tech support on this and was told it was being corrected....

1724446388224.png

Perhaps instead of just posting bueller, it might behoove you to (presumably again) email I.T with your stated problem.
1) I'm a paying member
2) I emailed, was acknowledged, was told it would be fixed - about 3 weeks ago. And I've followed up. The follow ups via email to tech approximately correlate with my Bueller posts.

@alexj-12 if that is like a bat signal or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron23
Must have been a glitch in the matrix yesterday or something. I got a 'you are blocked' page when using my laptop. Phone would still work. Today, laptop seems fine. Did you start using Zuck for security? LOL