• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Having trouble using the site?

Open up the search dropdown at the top when you're on the thread you want to search, click the "Everywhere" dropdown, and select "This Thread" :)
I must be an idiot. I can’t figure it out. If it makes a difference I’m using my iphone.

When I select search I get the following opions

Search everything
Search threads
Search media
Search albums
Search media comments
Search resources
Search campaigns
Search donation comments
Search events
Search tags

When I select search everything there is no drop down just options for searching by name or keyword and sorting by date.

If I select search threads, it gives me the option to narrow it down to a sub forum but not a specific thread.

What am I missing here?

I must be an idiot. I can’t figure it out. If it makes a difference I’m using my iphone.

When I select search I get the following opions

Search everything
Search threads
Search media
Search albums
Search media comments
Search resources
Search campaigns
Search donation comments
Search events
Search tags

When I select search everything there is no drop down just options for searching by name or keyword and sorting by date.

If I select search threads, it gives me the option to narrow it down to a sub forum but not a specific thread.

What am I missing here?
I run android in the chrome browser so things might look a little different.

First off which mode are you using? One of the Realms? (I don't know how it's laid out.)
Screenshot_20240903_122655_Chrome.jpg

Or one of the various 2020 versions?
Screenshot_20240903_122554_Chrome.jpg

If using one of the 2020, it's easier.
Click the magnifying glass. (above).
Click the gear.
Screenshot_20240903_122602_Chrome.jpg

Click the Everywhere.
Screenshot_20240903_122607_Chrome.jpg

Click the Everywhere.
Screenshot_20240903_122612_Chrome.jpg

I was using the style with the gear so pre 2020 I guess. After they switched up the platform recently I lost that and have the newer style.

Is there a way to revert back to the older setup with the gear? I know how to navigate that system.

I was using the style with the gear so pre 2020 I guess. After they switched up the platform recently I lost that and have the newer style.

Is there a way to revert back to the older setup with the gear? I know how to navigate that system.
Scroll all the way to the bottom. Should look something like this. Click the Realms: Snipers Hide and you should be back to sanity.
Screenshot_20240903_141939_Chrome.jpg

Glad I could help out.

Reactions: Baron85
On my PC I can view the forum, but I can't log on. I either get a blank screen with a note that says connection was rest, or I get a drop down notification that says your changes have been saved. I think the issue is the login happens through the hidetv vs snipershide.com.

I can still log on using my android phone.