• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes HAWKE

akkill

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2008
HAWKE where are they made, they are very popular in europe but they have asian prices, so if anyone knows where are they made or if they made diferent models in diferent places i wouuld apprecite the info.

Re: HAWKE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are made in china. They work for the money.

Aron- </div></div>
+1

They offer a wide variety of scopes, designed to target different market demographics. All are made & assembled in Asia but the specs and features differ from model to model.

They offer a great value for the money.

Best of luck to you.

lol are you saying hawke is beter than nikko ? i'm trying to decide which of these two is going to be my next purchase, I have not had a chance to compare them.

You need to get to a gun show and check out both. I have checked out both... and there is no way that I would spend MY money on a NS. The Hawke's are heads and tails above the NS's.

Glass, features, 30mm tube, fast focus eye piece, tactical locking turrets, half-mil marked reticles... just to name a few.

Of course, this is just my opinion... and just about everyone else's too. I encourage you to check them both out.

DK

I shot a really nice AR-50...with a Nikko Stirling
crazy.gif