• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

"He can take his hot sauce, fried chicken, and watermelon self and stick it"

The blacks that have woken up and are ready to revolt against the masters of the inner cities are doing so because they are finally as sick of it as the rest of us.

Their 'communities' have always (largely) been shit, but everything under Bidet has become even more shitty. They remember Trump asking them 'What have you got to lose?"

And now they know what they had to lose...

The blacks that have woken up and are ready to revolt against the masters of the inner cities are doing so because they are finally as sick of it as the rest of us.

Their 'communities' have always (largely) been shit, but everything under Bidet has become even more shitty. They remember Trump asking them 'What have you got to lose?"

Yes they are spitting mad at how they’ve been hoodwinked by their inner city masters as their civic centers are shutdown to house the invaders from the south.

I am not sending my kids to a racial jungle.

Yeah, wouldn’t want to expose Hunter to, say, drugs and guns.

Or expose his daughter to sexual assault….

Need to keep them safe at home! Yeah…. Sniff sniff!

(See what I did there?)

Sirhr

"Men at arms of both France and Burgundy, it is time we end our petty squabbles and march under the Oriflamme as one to drive out the real invaders and robbers of our homes, the English and their King Henry the Fifth..."