• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

He "HATES" Taylor Swift ...

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    What in God's name was Trump trying to accomplish with that social media post? Why wouldn't he just let her endorsement age quickly and pass into oblivion? Why consciously piss off hundreds of millions of loyal fans around the world, many of them in the USA, many of them in that critical first-election youth demographic? If Trump loses, history will look back at this and probably list it in the "Top-10 Crazy Mistakes" that lost him the election. Right up there with Hannibal Lecter, death by shark or battery, wind-farm bird-cemeteries, and pet-eating immigrants. It just feels like he's either losin' it ... or needs to hire a full-time "Impulse Control Coach" that holds onto his phone. It's like that scene in "The Sandlot" ...

1726585200906.png

WBAP host Rick Roberts was an attorney in DC for a period of time, he has said on numerous occasions that he'd see both sides of the aisles going after each other in interviews, on the chamber floor and then see them dining together, sometimes on the very same day and on multiple occasions.

@Huskydriver nailed it, we are not in any way in control of anything

What makes you think the left and the right don't collude behind close doors? It's one group

My man Thomas Massie already exposed that by saying that behind the scenes the Democrats and Republicans get along just fine like old friends. Not like we really needed him to expose something we already know, but hey I'm a Massie supporter for the senate! :cool:

WBAP host Rick Roberts was an attorney in DC for a period of time, he has said on numerous occasions that he'd see both sides of the aisles going after each other in interviews, on the chamber floor and then see them dining together, sometimes on the very same day and on multiple occasions.

@Huskydriver nailed it, we are not in any way in control of anything

Reminds of the professional wrestlers I watched as a kid.

What in God's name was Trump trying to accomplish with that social media post? Why wouldn't he just let her endorsement age quickly and pass into oblivion? Why consciously piss off hundreds of millions of loyal fans around the world, many of them in the USA, many of them in that critical first-election youth demographic? If Trump loses, history will look back at this and probably list it in the "Top-10 Crazy Mistakes" that lost him the election. Right up there with Hannibal Lecter, death by shark or battery, wind-farm bird-cemeteries, and pet-eating immigrants. It just feels like he's either losin' it ... or needs to hire a full-time "Impulse Control Coach" that holds onto his phone. It's like that scene in "The Sandlot" ...

View attachment 8503763

Are you one of those folks who didn’t vote for him because of his mean tweets?

Nope ... I didn't vote for him last time because of other reasons. I've been trying to talk myself into voting for him this time, but everything he does seems to be aimed at trying to convince me not to. My Big-3 concerns are Narcissism, Age-Related Dementia, and Racism. It seems like not a day goes by that he doesn't double-down on one or all of those concerns ... but that's just me. It just feels like he's about six months behind Biden in cognitive degradation, and putting someone in the White House that's obviously struggling with basic reasoning and impulse-control is a scary prospect for some of us. Maybe I'll vote for my dog ... she's smart, loyal, low-maintenance, and predictable.

Nope ... I didn't vote for him last time because of other reasons. I've been trying to talk myself into voting for him this time, but everything he does seems to be aimed at trying to convince me not to. My Big-3 concerns are Narcissism, Age-Related Dementia, and Racism. It seems like not a day goes by that he doesn't double-down on one or all of those concerns ... but that's just me. It just feels like he's about six months behind Biden in cognitive degradation, and putting someone in the White House that's obviously struggling with basic reasoning and impulse-control is a scary prospect for some of us. Maybe I'll vote for my dog ... she's smart, loyal, low-maintenance, and predictable.

Your priorities are out of order.

If not voting for T Money, consider it counting towards FKH..

You have a bad case of TDS also.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.
    Stop being a Dick.

You, me, everyone have two choices. It's that simple. It doesn't get any more complicated than that. You can either vote for cackles, or you can vote for Trump.

Is Trump perfect ? No. But he's light years ahead of Willie Brown's cock socket.

I dunno, did you stand there and make the same comparison between biden and Trump before you finally got around to pulling the lever for the potato ? You can't seriously believe that Kumulah is even as smart as joe, right ?

Oh, and "voting for your dog" is a vote for harris. I feel stupid for even having to point that out.

It's pretty simple for me.
    Vote for the guy that shit his pants at the D-Day ceremonies and then had to be led off by his hand. He is out so that's one down.
    Or the cum guzzling cunt he chose for his vice president that was so fucking stupid, incompetent, and utterly useless that no one would dare harm him ( possible genius move but I know better).
    Or the one person that they all seem to hate and fear so much.
    If DJT ruffles those fuckers feathers so much that says something that can't be ignored and has my attention and vote.

The obvious thing to do is to vote for an agenda rather than a personality. Would you prefer a woke Progressive government or a "Conservative" government? I know many here will say no difference, but there is, a little.

You can't be serious.
    Your big 3.
    1 Comes with the territory being a billionaire
    2 By your own admission you voted for Biden last try, fyi- he was as senile on 1/20 as he is now.
    They had to hide it then.
    3. You've been lied to. Racism is the label of failed policies. I can't believe I have to explain this to an adult.

You lived under both administrations.
    This alone should make it easy.
    You also have been being fed the loads of shit since.

Critical thinking 101:
    Would I like to pay 4 dollars for gas or 1.75?
    Would I like to have 8+% money or 3-4%?
    Would I like to continue to piss away billions on climate change and proxy wars or invest those tax dollars in our country?

As one reviews the small example above how the fuck is there any doubt what the correct action is?

R

Shit like this makes it look hopeless. People who should know better really don't.
    Frustrating.
    When we would fight to the death for the right of self determination and voting, you would hope that those exercising that right would take it serious enough to critically think things through.

Removing emotion while looking only at tangible policies and values should be obvious before making an important decision. I thought that is what used to separate the adults from the children.

Some of the powers that be are counting on the shallowness of the average citizen.

Wow ... that escalated quickly.
    My final comment on this is ... if Donald Trump wants to win, he'd better calm his act down and get back to some kind of messaging that expands his base, not reduces it. His "ceiling" of faithful supporters isn't enough to win. He needs to find a way for Independents, Undecideds, and Moderates to vote for him in pretty meaningful volumes. My only point here is that tweeting "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT" does nothing to help him win, and probably has an opposite effect. 'Nuf said ...

Wow ... that escalated quickly.
    My final comment on this is ... if Donald Trump wants to win, he'd better calm his act down and get back to some kind of messaging that expands his base, not reduces it. His "ceiling" of faithful supporters isn't enough to win. He needs to find a way for Independents, Undecideds, and Moderates to vote for him in pretty meaningful volumes. My only point here is that tweeting "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT" does nothing to help him win, and probably has an opposite effect. 'Nuf said ...
    If you could get into the Way Back Machine and simply post this originally, I would agree with you.
    Not that it matters.

I will never understand gun owners who vote for people who undermine their constitutional rights because of an irrationally perceived character flaw.

I used to work with a guy who voted for Obama because he was the first black president. Dude was not black. When asked him why that was important to him and he replied that he hated racists. When I asked him to point out anything racist that either McCain or Romney said or did, dude couldn’t.

I dunno if it is a mental illness, retardation, or a brain tumor, but these people somehow are able to go through life unscathed, often assuming positions of authority and it wealth. And they will look at you like YOU are crazy.

Who gives a fuck about their personality????? Results are the only thing that matters. Anyone who votes based on personality or feelings is a dimwitted twat. Two choices... Continued downward spiral with democrats or at least a chance to prolong America...... It's that simple.

I agree with the Donald on hating her! Who doesn't hate that skinny skank?

For sure I can’t stand her voice. My wife has let her 10 year old daughter play Swifts music constantly over the past 14 months to the point it’s driven me nuts. Swift is as free as anyone to voice her political opinions, but it’s a bad look for her to let it cause a division between her and Brittany Mahomes just because she is conservative. Swift is literally modeling the polarized divisions the leftists want, to all her young fans. Shame on her, if she was really the decent person she tries to portray, she would still hang with Brittany despite their political differences. That would send a much better message. As is, she’s become a stool pigeon for the left and another rich, but useful idiot.

If I was Donald’s campaign manager, I wouldn’t let him say or tweet anything until I had looked at it. He needs a bat to the mouth. It’s fine to think that, but it didn’t need to be said. That said, there’s nothing that could make me switch my vote to Kamala.

i voted for trump last time and will do so this time. I let actions and policies speak louder than words. but let's face it, most voters don't want a d!ck or pompous ass in the white house. if he would just lay off the insults, putdowns, division and the like, he'd be in the WH now.

similarly, there are a lot out there that blindly follow the actions and suggestions of celebrities, even though most have no real understanding of politics, govt, economics, business and the like. so yeah, putting down probably the most-known celebrity in the world isn't the greatest idea. not saying to pander to her, but definitely not the opposite.

Reactions: ken226
    Are these truly your top 3 concerns that are the most important to the welfare of our country?
    And this is why we are where we are as a nation. It's a completely ridiculous thing to even say, much less actually believe considering the state of things.

For all you dudes who think Trump is with the pubs or the dems, take a look at freaking dicky c endorsement. Look at what all they've done to Trump. It's absolutely ridiculous to say that Trump is anything but the establishments enemy. He should get everyone's vote just for that alone

i voted for trump last time and will do so this time. I let actions and policies speak louder than words. but let's face it, most voters don't want a d!ck or pompous ass in the white house. if he would just lay off the insults, putdowns, division and the like, he'd be in the WH now.

similarly, there are a lot out there that blindly follow the actions and suggestions of celebrities, even though most have no real understanding of politics, govt, economics, business and the like. so yeah, putting down probably the most-known celebrity in the world isn't the greatest idea. not saying to pander to her, but definitely not the opposite.

Since the beginning of the GOP Republicans had to behave beyond reproach while communists could act like pompous assholes even to the point of murder. Finally we get a candidate who lets them have some of the shit they’re dishing out and somehow that’s a fault.

IDGAF about "racism" (minorities have more rights and opportunities than whites do nowadays), nor his age LOL. Name me another politico 20 years younger that works as hard as Trump does.

And like Trump, I fucking hate that talentless, no ass twat, Taylor Swift. What is even more fucking pathetic, is that there are actually voters in this fucked up country who would base their vote on what a "celebrity" says. These low IQ idiots should just stay home and play video games all day or social media and let the rest of us with some skin in the game decide the fate of our country.

View attachment 8503763
    He has zero emotional intelligence. He clearly learned nothing from his defeat in 2020 since he is repeating the same campaign mistakes this time. He will lose again and we are fucked when Harris and Walz get elected.

He has zero emotional intelligence. He clearly learned nothing from his defeat in 2020 since he is repeating the same campaign mistakes this time. He will lose again and we are fucked when Harris and Walz get elected.
    He could get a billion votes, still zero chance he ever sees the inside of TWH again...no way.

Which begs the question. Is Trump an outsider or playing the stone cold Steve Austin angle.

He's the reset, that is why both sides hate him, honestly, is there a politician in DC or America that is willing to die for their belief and love of country.

If you can find the interview by Rick Roberts with president Trump, Rick details his accomplishments over the course of his term. It's an impressive list.

He doesn't have to run and he doesn't need the job. He's a whack job at times, buts he's our whack job.

He's the reset, that is why both sides hate him, honestly, is there a politician in DC or America that is willing to die for their belief and love of country.

If you can find the interview by Rick Roberts with president Trump, Rick details his accomplishments over the course of his term. It's an impressive list.

He doesn't have to run and he doesn't need the job. He's a whack job at times, buts he's our whack job.
    Vince McMahon hated stone cold too. I saw them fight and everything. 🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: Darryle