• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from the Stan

JewbacaB4

Grunt fo life
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.ghost5tactical.com
So I have been on here for a while just reading and researching. I figured I would introduce my self. I am currently on the last leg of my Deployment in the Arghandab River Valley serving as a Senior Sniper. I have been in the Army a little over 7 years and most of it as a Sniper. I will be getting out soon to pursue a career in Law Enforcement in Tampa, Fl and starting a new chapter in my life with my beautiful gun loving wife who is an Elementary School Teach in Tampa.

I shall be posting a little more now with inquires on Sniper Comps (i.e. Sniper Adventure Challenge, etc.), reviews and also helping out where I can to make my self useful. In the end I will mostly continue to read and research. I would also like to be able to see the MIL/ LEO section if I could. I have no problems sending my credentials in to an Admin.

Thank you all for your time.

Welcome from Kabul! Dang, that's a nasty neck of woods down there; I worked in Kandahar from '09-10. Shoot a PM to [MENTION=7]Lowlight[/MENTION] with your credentials and he will get you access to the section. Stay safe!