• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Help Shankster Do A Good Deed For Once

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
Please help me keep this Keonnie (a full-figured girl) stay #1 in votes over these other skinny girls in this Senior model contest. Voting ends Jan. 25th. <span style="font-weight: bold">You can vote 1 time a day!</span>

KEONE.jpg

http://www.photojeania.net/PromDSMModelContest/tabid/62/ViewContest/6/page/1/order/8/Default.aspx

Re: Help Shankster Do A Good Deed For Once

What are you getting out of this...................nevermind, never ask questions that you don't want to hear the answer for, I voted for your woman you better be "getting something" for this.

I ain't doing it! Shank...face it son... your slipping. She is to damn skinny for your liking and you are just taking advantage of her.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shank, I did it but now I feel Dirty! </div></div>

I just think it's cool that someone is self-assured enough to put herself in the mix. I think it's very awesome she is winning. It kinda breaks the stereotypes most people adhere to for beauty. The world could use more of that.

i voted but from looking at all those other girls i think some one should kick you in the nuts if thats the trip your around.... you shouldnt be out hoggin all the time well iguess she aint a lady unless shes 280.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK there you go one vote today and I will vote tomorrow. </div></div>

Ditto, I wonder what all the other poor undernourished contestants are thinking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Goos job guys. Congrats to Keonnie.</div></div>

Shes a lovely thing Shank, I can see why you adore her so.