• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here we go again... Shots fired near Trump

final-official-logo.png
- September 15th, 2024 -

ALERT FROM TRUMP
There were gunshots in my vicinity, but before rumors start spiraling out of control, I wanted you to hear this first: I AM SAFE AND WELL!
Nothing will slow me down. I will NEVER SURRENDER!
I will always love you for supporting me.
Unity. Peace. Make America Great Again.

May God bless you,​

1726430689299.png

It’s almost as though all the narratives the media has been pushing for years now is working, shame no one will be held responsible. I’d have the same feelings if fox was pushing shit causing this to happen to the left. Wrong is wrong.

Time to hire some of Erik prince’s or similar boys(or more).

AK47 shooter on road 100 yards from putting green on hole 5 of Trump International Golf Coarse. Still think the Secret Service isn't trying to kill him? Hole 5 is at top right nearest the road.

View attachment 8502431
Trump plays there constantly it’s his course and his probably similar schedule. This isn’t the same situation as the rally, but just let your feelings override real life like a liberal

They can’t secure a whole golf course multiple times a week with a couple schmoes. The whole course is surrounded by roads, buildings, and intersected by what looks like a canal. You’d need a small army to clear and patrol all of that.

Admittedly if anything that side should be more secure because the county jail and sheriffs office is right across the canal, but this is real life so.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubloon
AK ?? . must be that fucking Putin with Russia doin it's part in election interference.

edit add:
Unless ??? it was a Draco.. then it was definitively those pissed-off Black Muslims .
Can't be Putin or the Ruskies because they like and want Trump to be president, the Kamel said so.

again very strange,esp weapon choice. were shots at trump for real,or a false flag? info from MSM will be hard to evaluate.
It’s not really strange when you recognize what they are doing/wanting. What are they trying to ban so badly? Now you can start to put together why things are happening like they are. Or it could just be because it’s a popular rifle. You decide.

I guess this didn't go over well.

He's lucky the deep state employees are just as retarded as the rest of the leftists in America. If they were even half as competent as they were in the 60s, Trump would be as fucked as JFK.

Well, that's one upside to the DEI hiring policies of the guv. Go ahead, rack up the diversity hires. Ability and intelect be damned. Surely can't hurt, right?

Reactions: Jughead and ken226
It’s not really strange when you recognize what they are doing/wanting. What are they trying to ban so badly? Now you can start to put together why things are happening like they are. Or it could just be because it’s a popular rifle. You decide.
It’s this simple.

“It has been estimated that some 100 million AKs have been produced—fully half of them outside Russia, and many of those under expired Soviet-era licenses or no license at all.”

Attempting to make every detail when something happens a conspiracy is exactly what they wanted making up the term. It downplays the shit actually happening.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

It’s this simple.

“It has been estimated that some 100 million AKs have been produced—fully half of them outside Russia, and many of those under expired Soviet-era licenses or no license at all.”

Attempting to make every detail when something happens a conspiracy is exactly what they wanted making up the term. It downplays the shit actually happening.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Says the guy with AK 47 in his name…. I’m onto you, you’re just trying to protect yourself… you think by putting Mike in the middle would throw off a detective such as myself?? Not today… jk, lmao

Trump plays there constantly it’s his course and his probably similar schedule. This isn’t the same situation as the rally, but just let your feelings override real life like a liberal

They can’t secure a whole golf course multiple times a week with a couple schmoes. The whole course is surrounded by roads, buildings, and intersected by what looks like a canal. You’d need a small army to clear and patrol all of that.

Admittedly if anything that side should be more secure because the county jail and sheriffs office is right across the canal, but this is real life so.
You're just making excuses because the AK couldn't connect. This settles the AR vs AK debate.

If the deep state is trying to kill Trump it sure seems like the bench isn't very deep. Maybe Jason Bourne is busy. Not sure how far away this guy was, but an AK seems like it isn't the greatest tool for the job.
Shooter was stalking the 5th hole. Trump was 2 holes back, around 3-400 yards. That's what the press reported. What they did not report was that he was 100 yards or less from the 5th hole fairway. A "chip" shot for an AK.

If the deep state is trying to kill Trump it sure seems like the bench isn't very deep. Maybe Jason Bourne is busy. Not sure how far away this guy was, but an AK seems like it isn't the greatest tool for the job.
IDK man, think Tropic Thunder. Never (never) go full retard. They just went full retard.