• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here we go again... Shots fired near Trump

this him?

xr3Tk89b2YyY.jpeg

I've said it before and I'll say it again. President Donald J Trump needs to have an MP-7 on him at all times, on his person. Goes to the bathroom...MP-7, goes to bed...MP-7...working in Oval Office...MP-7.

Somebody needs to come up a Star Trek like force field for him. I'm afraid they won't stop until they succeed which should worry everybody: liberal or conservative.

People should be rallying around this man. He left a life of pure comfort and luxury to become POTUS and now the very realistic probability of him being assassinated is the return for his love of the USA.

Don needs to go on tv. Ask the public why they’re after him. For the public to think about:
Lawfare, assassination attempts, Kamala not getting a single vote, Joe getting the most votes ever.
Why? Why are they trying to keep Don out? What are they afraid of? He only gets 4 years.
Go scorched earth Don. Eff this noise.

Reactions: notacos4u
This whole thing is sickening...This is what has become of Our (Former?) Republic.

The republic is gone, sir.

If they succeed, I believe this country wii see civil unrest like it’s never seen!
I like your optimism, but I’m not sure I share it.

If Trump wins just imagine how many more Democrats will go crazy like this guy.
Or vice versa, if he doesn’t. I don’t know that all those involved realize what a powder keg this is they have created. May be another 25 years or so tho. I’m not sure I give it that long as I gave it 10 in 2016, but the media, the leaders, the tech giants, there are many that played a hand in creating a society that is just one small match away from burning it all.

Last edited:
Seriously this forum is 2 weeks ahead of the media. Of course, 50% of whats posted is bullshit, but the other 50% is bleeding edge news coverage. Sorting it out is the fun part.

To you and @Farmertan who came up with SKS, well done. It sure looks like it to me. Interestingly, an SKS is damn near the only worse-than-AK choice available in the semi-auto rifle space for that intended purpose. I wonder if this may not have been a serious attempt. Could be someone thinking they could push Trump over the finish line with another attempt on his life. I mean, an sks and bags of ceramic tiles? I have a hard time believing that anyone who would attempt such a thing would be so poorly prepared, it looks like there was almost no forethought. Doesn't seem believable yet.

My other primary question in all of this is, how did he know DJT was golfing?

Poor choice of weapon???
You're an idiot.
That 30 cal weapon has killed millions.
I was shooting between several 3-6” plates off hand pretty rapidly at 100 with a Chinese sks a little while back. That’s more than enough for minute of man

I know plenty of folks that shoot worse than this with a scoped bolt gun. 7/10 hits in less than a minute with irons at 508. Also here comes the bs about the shooter that has nothing to do with anything here.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
 which degenerate NYC culture are we discussing? I just want to be super specific.

Well to be fair, the Homosexual degenerative culture, the idea that being 30% European like NYC everywhere and should be everywhere including Warsaw, Fargo, Saskatchewan, and Kiev...the outsourcing of middle North America to Communist China and Narco State Mexico....

To be fair I think these are valid points.

Reactions: Cody S