• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sidearms & Scatterguns Hide fighter for Hunting

Re: Hide fighter for Hunting

Will we be hunting ...

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-style: italic">... ZOMBIES?</span></span></span></span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No. But I will be hunting split tail</div></div> in that case make sure you find a sheath. No unwanted issues!

I bought my Hidefighter with the intentions of using it while hunting. I liked it so much I want the Hidehunter with matching grip panels to make a "set".

It might be a bit big for some things, but I love mine and it fits the hand well. Mine came with a sheath. Just call Steve and he can point you in the right direction, the hunter model might be a bit better suited for your needs. Or make us proud and get both and be happy!