• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

His ego is going to fuck us.

Which could be part of the plan,

Sorry, but you put posting this and giving it any credibility just tells us that you are succumbing to their gaslighting, and that can be contagious to others of weak mind. If you aren't capable of critical thinking, please put the MSM down!!

Trump has a problem, like life long problem with his Ego being so big that he picks and surrounds himself with folks that will to his face give him the praise, worship and "loyalty" he demands and be yes folks to his face. That's why he keeps ending up with rotten picks to surround himself with.
Folks that would tell him NO when he needs to be told no, or tell him flat out when he is wrong and needs to do something different are kept away.

This was evident in his first year in the white house where he tried to run it pretty much like it was an episode of The Apprentice mixed with Game of Thrones and it really set the stage for his presidency being not able to do much of what he wanted.

Fortunately, Cersei has stepped up and offered to help out us common folk.

Trump has a problem, like life long problem with his Ego being so big that he picks and surrounds himself with folks that will to his face give him the praise, worship and "loyalty" he demands and be yes folks to his face. That's why he keeps ending up with rotten picks to surround himself with.
Folks that would tell him NO when he needs to be told no, or tell him flat out when he is wrong and needs to do something different are kept away.

This is spot on. He is a narcissist, and a megaloegomaniac. That unfortunately caring what people say about him, and the misinterpreted loyalty thing is a big problem. But right now, he's the only one to delay the progression of the globalist agenda and collapse in the total totalitarian fascism in any way for this country. He still can't figure out when people are just telling him what he wants to hear instead of the truth.

The failure of the first year was not finding a crew who understood the inner workings of the government and "system" (or swamp) without wanting to achieve their same end game, along with the establishment working very hard 100% against him.

America sick of hearing about "how biggest crowds are". Instead focus on how you gonna bring us out of this downward spiral that we're heading towards. And you better secretly have a Plan B, and a plan C, for the next big cheat.

Last edited:
He picked him to appeal to establishment repugnicants and never Trumpers.
He should stick with being a mean tweeting dick.
I wanted him to pick anyone but a politician, or picked Mark Robinson, that would have been good. Those are the kind of men we want leasing our country. Men who arent part of the system, who want to fix the mess. Notice i didnt mention women...yeah, not an accident.
I fear JD Vance is another WEF young leader. The givaway is his Indian wife.
Honestly.....he is an Obama of the right.
A nobody, who miraculously became somebody.
The nobody miraculously turned into somebody is a common theme among sleeper politicians, especially with strong ethnic ties to foreign countries. In thd old days a Russian girlfriend/wife was called spy craft.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Trump could say that his first day of office he would sign an executive order giving reparations to all Black people of a million dollars and he wouldn't get one more Black vote than he already would.
Trump could have chosen an openly flamboyant homo Democrat as his VP and he still wouldn't get any more votes.
TDS is real. Sadly, the idiotic never Trumpers and the general public as a whole are stupid and blind to the Dem media machine.
Exactly what I am seeing.They dont care about policies they care about personalities and the media has made hers into a mom figure not the commie she is.

Reactions: DOA
Dont forget too that his NY criminal trial sentencing is slated for Sept 19th and that liberal twat Judge will sentence him and that will be game over.

Sentence him to what exactly? I want to hear this bullshit.

His crime was that he got a loan from Deutsch Bank using property as collateral. The value of the property was agreed upon by both the bank and the Trump corporation. ( I'll pay you money if you can find one single person on the face of the fucking EARTH who ever got a loan for the value of something that a bank has not appraised or evaluated on it's own) And then, the even worse crime, they repaid the loans on time and with interest to the complete and utter satisfaction of the bank.

In dues alone, members of the club on Mar a Lago pay something like $30 million dollars a year, who in the everloving fuck would sell it for the $18 million dollars that fucktard judge said it as worth?

The left spent months creating fake criminal acts, imaginary rapes and persecuting people who noticed rampant election fraud and it all failed. Then Biden monkey fucks the debates and less than three weeks later the democrats use a Blackrock operative to try and kill Trump, failing that they depose Biden and install Harris. All they have left is the media, RINO fucks paid to betray Trump and this stupid fucking sham trial.

If this judge, a paid shill of the leftists, demands Trump be placed in prison and immediately remands him. We know exactly what is up, a coup plain and simple. Why else would you take one of the richest men in the nation, who is the current front runner for president and arrest him 6 weeks before the election? For an imagined crime that harmed no one.

Sentence him to what exactly? I want to hear this bullshit.

His crime was that he got a loan from Deutsch Bank using property as collateral. The value of the property was agreed upon by both the bank and the Trump corporation. ( I'll pay you money if you can find one single person on the face of the fucking EARTH who ever got a loan for the value of something that a bank has not appraised or evaluated on it's own) And then, the even worse crime, they repaid the loans on time and with interest to the complete and utter satisfaction of the bank.

In dues alone, members of the club on Mar a Lago pay something like $30 million dollars a year, who in the everloving fuck would sell it for the $18 million dollars that fucktard judge said it as worth?

The left spent months creating fake criminal acts, imaginary rapes and persecuting people who noticed rampant election fraud and it all failed. Then Biden monkey fucks the debates and less they three weeks later the democrats use a Blackrock operative to try and kill Trump, failing that they depose Biden and install Harris. All they have left is the media, RINO fucks paid to betray Trump and this stupid fucking shame trial.

If this judge, a paid shill of the leftists, demands Trump be placed in Prison and immediately remands him we know exactly what is up. A coup plain and simple. Why else would you take once of the richest men in the nation, who is the current front runner for president and arrest him 6 weeks before the election? For an imagined crime that harmed no one.
I saw the trial and know what it was about but the fact that there even was a trial much less a conviction has to show you they dont give a flying fuck about the scales of justice. If he has a a bad debate and goes off script then he may get probation but if he crushes her and has a poll boost internally or not then the Judge may want to hamstring him even further.Also his crime wasnt a loan it was he beat them and rubbed their faces in it.

vance would not have been my choice by a mile. but let's face it guys,our beliefs,wishes and opinions count for nothing. we got what we got. we'll get what we get and the results we get. where to go from there is the question.

You know what would not be my choice? Fucking communism. I would not choose communism. I would not choose a fucking cum guzzling traitor who has made a hundred trips to communist China in the last 20 years like Walz. I would not have chosen Willie Brown's side piece or her nanny fucking scumbag husband. Yeah she married a jew and in German camps, the fucking NAZIs used jews as guards and spies and thousands of jews/rinos gladly leap at the chance to betray their race and religion in order to survive.

If Trump had picked from the animals at the Bronz Zoo, I'd still vote for him.

If Trump picked the president of the Hell's Angles, I'd vote for him.

If Trump picked his own son, still voting for him.

If Trump picked a floor lamp with a burnt bulb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still fucking voting for him. Why you ask?

Because Trump is not a fucking communist who let 20 million for criminals across the southern border. While Biden is proudly killing 120,000 Americans a year with tons of illegal Chinese dope, shipped into the country by Mexican drug cartels, Trump is literally calling to save America.

If you want to own guns, fuck women without dicks, eat meat cooked on a propane grill, marry women if you chose, travel freely about your home country with an internal combustion engine powered vehicle, own a home, own property, accumulate personal wealth, live to retire and not be exterminated in a medical killing in order to free up wealth and housing for illegal immigrants or have your property, wealth and life taken from you for a questionable tweet or post..............................................................................you might want to start thinking about voting for fucking Trump even if you are waffling RINO cunt.

Also his crime wasnt a loan it was he beat them and rubbed their faces in it.

This, 2016 was Hillary's turn and he screwed up their plans. So now they are going for broke. Not only that but he has exposed the media for the lying scumbag commies that they are. It's no longer just a hint or a feeling it's completely out in the open now.

I just hope that Trump can tie Harris to everything Joe did and even going as far as saying she cast the deciding vote in alot of the bills that passed.He has to do that to show people they are same sides of the same coin.No childish quips just stats and facts cool and calm.

I wish some of you negative folks would stop listening to the MSM and bringing their trash here. Just vote your conscience and stop trying to convince us to vote for someone who isn't Trump.

I made my decision to vote for Trump again the day he announced that he would run again. His VP pick doesn't change that, just like Cacklesnatch couldn't have picked a VP that would make me vote her way.

Sorry, but you put posting this and giving it any credibility just tells us that you are succumbing to their gaslighting, and that can be contagious to others of weak mind. If you aren't capable of critical thinking, please put the MSM down!!
Well that all may be true because I am dumb as a rock, but in just a few months we will know one way or the other if his ego will cause him to lose or not. I have believed from his first day in office he is part of the plan, and nothing to date has changed that thinking. There were too many missed oppertuntys during his first stent, and no one I know leaves your enemy in charge or anything if you have the ability to remove them from leadership. He had the power to close the border yet it remained open, using the slide of hand build the wall words, he ran on Lock her up, yet where did that go? No where like many other things he mouthed prior to. Do I think she is worst yes, because unlike him she has nothing but love for her handlers, while he has nothing but distain for his. If people think for one second he has no strings, there is no hope for this country at all. It's just a matter of time,...

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
*slight of hand
*stint

Imma gonna leave "oppertuntys" alone. . .

iu

If we are being sold a bill of goods either way, I prefer what Trump is selling. I'd like to give him a second chance at starting the clean up of this stinking mess.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Polymarket is off imho. I live in Arizona people here are fucking retarded and they will vote Demoncrat it's not 10pts Republican here lol, my gut feeling is Trump takes PA and GA and narrowly wins 270 but it all depends on the debates.
Not so sure at all about GA. The Atlanta metroplex and Athens are REAL blue and/ or Black. Bodes well for Harris.

that's one of big FUs in our system. undecided voters? gimme a break. as regards the last 80 years of our politics,there is not more than 10 prob 5 or less % of people who will vote that are undecided. i have believed,for a while,that all the $ thrown to recruit the "undecided" is just another money making scam for all side of the political class and the MSM. personally haven't been undecided on anything at the state or fed level for > 50 yr. local is diff. it is actually harder to get a grip on local candidates than it is fed/state.
exception is FL or any state where judges are elected. a bullshit thing for starters. very hard to get any knowledge on how they rule on things that matter. so,lacking info,i usually just vote against the incumbents. could be wrong and not too bright but got no doable way to self educate.
also,doesn't count with dead people,illegals,preprinted ballots. those all go to the dims.

Reactions: BuildingConceptsllc
Well that all may be true because I am dumb as a rock, but in just a few months we will know one way or the other if his ego will cause him to lose or not. I have believed from his first day in office he is part of the plan, and nothing to date has changed that thinking. There were too many missed oppertuntys during his first stent, and no one I know leaves your enemy in charge or anything if you have the ability to remove them from leadership. He had the power to close the border yet it remained open, using the slide of hand build the wall words, he ran on Lock her up, yet where did that go? No where like many other things he mouthed prior to. Do I think she is worst yes, because unlike him she has nothing but love for her handlers, while he has nothing but distain for his. If people think for one second he has no strings, there is no hope for this country at all. It's just a matter of time,...
fair enough but we got no choice.

Trump has an ego? Wow! You don't say! Gonna tell us next the sky is blue? Guess what? ALL people in power have egos. I personally would rather have a narcissistic old orange man who can get things done in the Oval Office rather than some cackling cunt that hasn't done shit her entire life other than sucking cock to become a DA and changes her race more often than I change my underwear. Trump 2024!

Reactions: Makinchips208
fair enough but we got no choice.
That is the sad part, holding you nose when voting has been the norm in elections, for the last 60+ years,... The game being ran on the American people has been almost fool proof, up to the point you start asking questions & digging up your own facts.
Love the fact people say Ray-gun was the best. All the while he was calling the Russians the evil empire he was selling them Rockwell International axles for their military trucks, and Detroit diesel engines to power their shit.

You do realize that jd Vance was a never trumper?
Lots of people were never trumpers. Probably quite a few on the hide even voted against him in the primary. But most came around.

I was on the first car of the Trump train the day he came down the escalator and gave his epic speech and announced his candidacy for President.

GO TRUMP! OR CRY!

Not so sure at all about GA. The Atlanta metroplex and Athens are REAL blue and/ or Black. Bodes well for Harris.

Do you realize how many Atlanta (Fulton County) ballots for Trump were destroyed, altered for Biden, in addition to all the duplicate suitcase Biden balance brought in and scanned plus the thumb drive bullshit? I think Atlanta is more red than you think, or at least purple, except the Governor and Secretary of State traitors. And they did the same crap for the Senate seat which has had horrendous implications in getting awful radical judges on the bench.

It's an interesting subject looking at the psychological traits of the majority of those in power, be it in industry or government. A lot exhibit narcissistic, sociopathic traits.

It's one of the reasons there's such a disconnect from the average bloke working his arse off in some shit job to keep the lights on, food on the table and the wolf from the door.

How much money do you need in life? A lot of this type have more than they'll ever be able to spend with what little remains of their lives so there's obviously some other motivator, power, greed etc.

I no longer look at them with respect and admiration like when I was a young bloke. I see self-serving, narcissistic people who lack ethics, values and integrity. I go out of my way to avoid people exhibiting these traits as it triggers some primal instinct in me to seek retribution lol.

I don't understand it, give me a couple of million and I'd happily wander around a couple of thousand acres hunting, riding dirt bikes, sinking beers and talking shit with mates until my time was up.

Trump said it himself talking to Musk, he doesn't need to do this but he is.

He has some character flaws as do they all.

The fact the establishment, media, Marxist left, woke etc all despise him is all the more reason to support him. The world's going to shit and nothing short of a revolution, massive societal collapse will stop it. Call it a morbid curiosity but I'll enjoy Trump triggering these pricks as a small interlude while watching society continue its slow march into the abyss.
Screenshot_20240815_091638_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
You know what would not be my choice? Fucking communism. I would not choose communism. I would not choose a fucking cum guzzling traitor who has made a hundred trips to communist China in the last 20 years like Walz. I would not have chosen Willie Brown's side piece or her nanny fucking scumbag husband. Yeah she married a jew and in German camps, the fucking NAZIs used jews as guards and spies and thousands of jews/rinos gladly leap at the chance to betray their race and religion in order to survive.

If Trump had picked from the animals at the Bronz Zoo, I'd still vote for him.

If Trump picked the president of the Hell's Angles, I'd vote for him.

If Trump picked his own son, still voting for him.

If Trump picked a floor lamp with a burnt bulb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still fucking voting for him. Why you ask?

Because Trump is not a fucking communist who let 20 million for criminals across the southern border. While Biden is proudly killing 120,000 Americans a year with tons of illegal Chinese dope, shipped into the country by Mexican drug cartels, Trump is literally calling to save America.

If you want to own guns, fuck women without dicks, eat meat cooked on a propane grill, marry women if you chose, travel freely about your home country with an internal combustion engine powered vehicle, own a home, own property, accumulate personal wealth, live to retire and not be exterminated in a medical killing in order to free up wealth and housing for illegal immigrants or have your property, wealth and life taken from you for a questionable tweet or post..............................................................................you might want to start thinking about voting for fucking Trump even if you are waffling RINO cunt.
I nominate @lonegunman762x51 for post of the day!!!

Well stated.

Do you realize how many Atlanta (Fulton County) ballots for Trump were destroyed, altered for Biden, in addition to all the duplicate suitcase Biden balance brought in and scanned plus the thumb drive bullshit? I think Atlanta is more red than you think, or at least purple, except the Governor and Secretary of State traitors. And they did the same crap for the Senate seat which has had horrendous implications in getting awful radical judges on the bench.
Well, we`ll certainly see in November. I hope you`re right that Atlanta is more red than I think it is. And no,, I can`t say that I know how many ballots for Trump were destroyed, altered, etc. Do you, and can you refer me to the source?

Lots of people were never trumpers. Probably quite a few on the hide even voted against him in the primary. But most came around.

I was on the first car of the Trump train the day he came down the escalator and gave his epic speech and announced his candidacy for President.

GO TRUMP! OR CRY!
Same. Went in to work the next morning and during break time I was like "you guys see that shit last night? Apparently Trump is the man we need." Most of them started balking immediately, a few were leaning into the idea, but it was just a handful that were with me high-fiving and saying hell yeah!

trump is winning bigly.
i think the gaslighting about kamala's popularity is just to make it seem plausible for her to win, if they can cheat.
/again

as for personalities, idgaf really. it is all about policy and results.
Yeah. I just need my accountant to be aggressive in his plan to help me pay the least amount of tax the rules and regulations say I have to pay. I don't care if he drinks too much bourbon when he gets home for the night. Show me the fucking results while not being a pedo., commie, or satan worshipping miscreant and we're all fucking good.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and theLBC
I just hope that Trump can tie Harris to everything Joe did and even going as far as saying she cast the deciding vote in alot of the bills that passed.He has to do that to show people they are same sides of the same coin.No childish quips just stats and facts cool and calm.
100% agree. He`s got plenty to work with if he just will. The question is, can he stay away from the juvenile personal attacks ( quit calling her " lyin` Kamala" for example ) and go after their record. Otherwise, he just reinforces his already well established persona as a bully and all around unpleasant human being. That`s something that he doesn`t need at this stage of the game, IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Most of you turds don't deserve Trump, you deserve the crap we always got before Trump. I'd love to see any one of yall take the entire world of power coming after you and your family for 10 damn years with lies and false attacks and see how you'd do. If yall had any sense at all, you'd be doing all you can to combat the media lies and get Trump elected instead of bitching and moaning. Finally have a guy who loves the USA AND AMERICANS and you all belive the media nonsense and bitch and moan about him. For my kids sake, I hope you don't get what you deserve.

Spare me the freaking "it's all part of the plan" absolute garbage too. If you think anything with Trump is part of globalist plans or some game of theater, you are even dumber than the ones who are bitching about Trump having too much ego.

I feel the same way but we aren't the only ones voting.

Valentina got her ass kicked to the curb over "character" and "personality".
You`re very first statement is dead on. For a huge number of people, they`d vote for a beagle dog if the opponent was Donald Trump. It may not be logical but it`s a fact. My wife`s family voted for Joe Biden. When I asked about Biden`s political positions, the response was, " It doesn`t matter. He`s not Donald Trump." Unfortunately, there are millions like them and they`ll vote for Kamala Harris for the same reason.

It doesn`t matter. He`s not Donald Trump."

There are a lot of "Never Trumpers" out there, I have a few as coworkers and neighbors and even know a few who are active on various gun forums.

They will never vote for Trump no matter what. Biden admin could have inflation at 30%, interest rates could be 18%, we could be deploying troops to war on several fronts ... doesn't matter, they won't vote Trump. They're split between voting for anybody else or not voting at all.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Honestly man, why do you even read this trash. You can't possibly be that gullible.
You & many others don't get it at all? Its posted to keep track of the flavor of the day. If you do not keep track of your enemy/s what in the world do you use to get a glimmer of what they are thinking & are about to do? Knowing your enemy and its train of thought is job one, in any war.

We are going to lose this war because of one track minds that will not take off their blinders, and quit playing by the enemy's rules. Much like any war the frontal assault is stupid and they know that, hence the reason they changed tactics so long ago. Why do you think when the repubs controlled all three branches they got nothing done or changed, to prevent what we are now seeing? It was by design not stupidly, accident or over sight. Its all been a show for the last 23+ years and the so called educated public is eating it up like candy.

Always follow the money is so true but the one that most don't seem to understand is In Confusion There is Opportunity. Most are watching the show front & center thinking its real, when in fact its all just a huge distraction to allow the end game to succeed with as little interference as possible. Once all the pieces are in place for the final curtain call, there will be nothing anyone can do to stop it.

You & many others don't get it at all? Its posted to keep track of the flavor of the day. If you do not keep track of your enemy/s what in the world do you use to get a glimmer of what they are thinking & are about to do? Knowing your enemy and its train of thought is job one, in any war.

We are going to lose this war because of one track minds that will not take off their blinders, and quit playing by the enemy's rules. Much like any war the frontal assault is stupid and they know that, hence the reason they changed tactics so long ago. Why do you think when the repubs controlled all three branches they got nothing done or changed, to prevent what we are now seeing? It was by design not stupidly, accident or over sight. Its all been a show for the last 23+ years and the so called educated public is eating it up like candy.

Always follow the money is so true but the one that most don't seem to understand is In Confusion There is Opportunity. Most are watching the show front & center thinking its real, when in fact its all just a huge distraction to allow the end game to succeed with as little interference as possible. Once all the pieces are in place for the final curtain call, there will be nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I'm just going to put this here and folks can decide to agree or not agree:

A figure can be part of the Global Elites overall plan, or give the Global Elites the excuse / chance / ability to move their plans forward and accomplish what they want to accomplish while being totally oblivious to them and their plan.

The Global Elites are not on a single track, they are running all the tracks from every angle to get their end goal.
They can easily pickup a win where something might make them pause a step or take a single step backwards on a single front but it allows them to take many steps forward on a different front.

The figures / pawns can even be truly fighting against each other not realizing that regardless of who wins, the puppet masters are the actual winners.

You look at how things have progressed here in the past 40 years and you start to see a pattern, the steady march towards the end goals of the Global Elite, regardless of whatever figure is on the stage. You can go back 120 years and see the pattern still.