• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Homeless Man KILLS "Creep" on Opie and Anthony

G

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hXlzci1rKNM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hXlzci1rKNM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Homeless Man KILLS "Creep" on Opie and Anthony

He killed it. I like that song, and, yeah, I think I like his better.

I miss O&A. I loved that show when it was on here.

I like that version a lot. I wish I could carry a tune, or that guitar - it's a nice one. Goes to show you, you never know where natural talent is hiding sometimes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He killed it. I like that song, and, yeah, I think I like his better.

I miss O&A. I loved that show when it was on here. </div></div>

O&A and Ron & Fez are the reason I have kept my XM satellite radio. The fact that I can get the XM app for my iPhone and listen anywhere I can get a cell phone signal is fantastic.

The homeless guy ("Mustard")seemed to be the biggest waste of talent EVER. Opie offered to financially back him on a CD and all seemed well, until he went schizo and headed back to the streets. Who knows what other talent is out there untapped?

Was a group called Sonia Dada that from what I heard was 9 guys in the NY subways - got together singing and someone overheardtheir soulful sound and put an album together - I posted a pic of it here somewhere once....kid riding an alligator.

A LOT Of untapped talent - and then someone here posted about that violinist that went to the subway as an expirement to see if anyone would notice..

But there's a reason some people are homeless and until that (Schizo) is taken care of, they will remain that way.

If you ever want to read a good book about homelessness - grab "Breakfast at Sally's" - was written here in my hometown and will really show you what these guys go through.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He killed it. I like that song, and, yeah, I think I like his better.

I miss O&A. I loved that show when it was on here. </div></div>

O&A and Ron & Fez are the reason I have kept my XM satellite radio. The fact that I can get the XM app for my iPhone and listen anywhere I can get a cell phone signal is fantastic.

The homeless guy ("Mustard")seemed to be the biggest waste of talent EVER. Opie offered to financially back him on a CD and all seemed well, until he went schizo and headed back to the streets. Who knows what other talent is out there untapped? </div></div>

I heard the whole thing live.

He's homeless for a reason.