• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

How do I contacts Leica for repairs

ctso030

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2013
south texas
The range finder on my Geovids are acting up. I called the 800 number at the repair shop in NJ left messages I’ve got nothing. Anyone here have a number or suggestions, need them for hunting season

I’m really appreciative of my Swaro products. They have excellent service and you never need it. I moved on from Leica years ago due to slow and expensive service.

Not being sarcastic and good luck with your repair.

Reactions: deersniper
Had a similar experience couple years ago. Absolutely LOVED the glass in my geovids. Rangefinder started to act up so sent it in under warranty. Got the run around for months. They said they had to send back to Europe as they can't repair RF in the states. Had to call every few weeks and finally got in touch with a "supervisor" who finally agreed to send me a replacement pair.

Miss the glass but will never buy Leica again.

Last edited:
I’m near certain you will be charged unless very recently purchased. Years ago I had a spotter from them. The focus gear broke. They told me it was a very common problem with that spotter. It was a few months old. Gears were plastic iirc. Took months and cost 6-800 iirc.

• Wow
I sold my Leica stuff and went Swaro. Only issues with Swaro are the occasional broken cover, which they send me at no charge. These are used almost daily. Better product, better service, better cost.